this made me laugh

just a random thing that made mr kaugh the other day when i was feeling crap ( i thought thier was allready a thread for this but couldnt find it) any way i went for an asthma check up and the nurse upped my doses when i read what it said on the labels of my inhalers it made me laugh !

2 sucks twice a day and my other one said 1-2 sucks 4 times a day!

LOL, I wish my doc would prescribe me this for my asthma!

Haha, sounds like great advice!

Lmao, brilliant!

XD that is brilliant!!!! Bet they didn't think of that when they put the label on!

that's awesome!!

two things've made me laugh recently:

a couple of days ago when i went into town i got stopped by two tourist guys who asked me "excuse me, but do you know where is the G-spot?" O_o!!?

they meant to say "stop", as in bus stop G. but at first i was thinking woah this'll be awkward to explain without a diagram..!!

the second thing happened today ~ i was flicking through the metro in the staff room at work today, and read my horoscope (for the comedy factor, i'm not a believer). today mine said something along the lines of "this week, you'll really benefit from a good blow-out which will reignite your passion blah blah blah.." someone had crossed out "out" and written "job" in it's place... it made the whole horoscope work MUCH better!!

niftyb wrote:

a couple of days ago when i went into town i got stopped by two tourist guys who asked me "excuse me, but do you know where is the G-spot?" O_o!!?

they meant to say "stop", as in bus stop G. but at first i was thinking woah this'll be awkward to explain without a diagram..!!

You don't carry a G-spot around with you to show 'em?External Media

i totally do, but that day i'd left it my other wallet!! sod's law, eh?