Thongs vs G-string comfortable vs looks

I dont own many I have a couple of g-strings and one thong, I like the look of thongs especially the whale tail part. But I find it so uncomfortable after a while riding between my bum cheeks, I do like wearing a g-string though I completely forget I’m wearing a g-string so it makes me feel more sexy.

It’s a shame as it doesn’t look like LH sell G-strings for men.

3 Likes

Ehhh id rather be comfortable, i wear boy shorts that are cute and fun and make my butt look better then it would in a thong or especially a g string. I like to have the good nice and tightly wrapped up in my jeans looks better and feels better. You can wear cute things in any type of underwear. Just gotta look for what you like and think is cute and comfortable.

LH did sell g strings in packs of 7 last year but it looks like they don’t stock them now. I bought them and wear them often (see profile pic).
Very comfortable for me but if you are a big boy they are one size only. If you Google men’s g strings you will find a British company (sounds like kinky) that make them in various sizes.

1 Like

@tashiaanderson22 I probably didn’t explain it too well, I know what I meant in my head​:joy: What I should of said:

G-strings or Thongs what do you prefer which looks better and feels better.

For me its a G-string

Maybe could make a g-string from dental floss haha :joy:

1 Like

I love wearing a g string! Have a crouchless one on now. Has beads around my cock. So comfortable and a turn on!

2 Likes

I wear thongs and g-strings as my daily underwear and I love them. I think they look amazing and I find them super comfortable. I prefer the style that look like a g-string with the string waist band but then have a full thong back.

2 Likes

@teacake As an elderly gentleman I only wear baggy boxers or tidy whities . LOL , just kidding ! I wear thongs about 85% of the time and bikinis about 10% the remainder split between G-strings and commando . The only time any are uncomfortable is if they are too tight or it has been too long since last hair removal . Finding what I want is always an adventure with searching the internet . Have only been burned a couple times over the years . Ordered a set of what I thought was the same as I ordered before , but evidently there is a class of men that were blessed or cursed with giant cock and balls ! Another time I tried what looked great online and when I tried them on , even my modest package could not fit in available pouch . Note , I would wear G-strings more often , but the strings are usually so weak that they wear out quickly . For me boxers and briefs are uncomfortable for pretty much any situation .

1 Like

I just bought a g string from LH and I love it but I know what you mean.would be nice to have a g string with a little cup for the men :joy::joy:

1 Like

@Oldman you definitely aren’t that normal elderly gentleman :joy:

I have noticed that the g-strings I have are not made well the actual string like you said. I like going commando and with a G-string it’s half and half love the bare bottom feeling in my trousers. It is a shame that sometimes it’s hit and miss if you can get a the pouch bigger I think it depends on where you get them.

@Kdot80 No stop stirring it saying you have just bought one from LH​:joy: hope you are enjoying the G-string.

2 Likes

I personally feel g strings are more comfortable as like you said it feels like there’s nothing there but it may just be my own collection but feel that thongs look more sexy :blush:

1 Like

@FunSam92 Yeah I have to agree thongs do look more sexy.

To be honest I feel the material is the most important part. I think anything lacey is probably wins out in looks and comfort but I’m such a sucker for anything leather or PVC!

1 Like

I dont like g-strings at all. They offer no support at all, I love wearing thongs though. Looks wise, I love seeing a woman in a thong, much sexier looking than strings in my opinion.

@sexlover222 this true thongs on women do look lush. I think it’s also the whale tail that adds the sexy part.

1 Like

You should look at gstrings and thongs with bulge pouches. Very comfortable

I have super thin jocks that came in a pack of 6. They’re like a mix of gstring and jock

1 Like

Bet they look amazing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh they do. I admire my own booty quite often haha

Don’t worry babe I’m the same!