Thongs

As male I wish had the guts to wear thongs more often then I do. I feel like men should be wearing thongs

3 Likes

I have not worn anything but thong for over 6 years,
just wear what you’re comfortable in.

1 Like

Why does it take guts? They’re underwear, just wear them if thats what you want to wear. Why is wearing them an issue?

2 Likes

I’ve worn them for years and now have more pairs than my wife who recently bought me a LH Jockstrap which is possibly even more comfortable :joy:

2 Likes

@simon87 I love the thrill of occasionally wearing a thong.

As @JoCat says being underwear nobody else has to know.

Life’s too short, if you want to try something. Just go for it!

3 Likes

I say wear what you want when you want too. Even more so if the item is not going to be seen, so no one can judge you.

3 Likes

I’ve been wearing thongs for years now and similar to @Joe_90 I’ve probably got more pairs than my wife haha. Honestly I find them so comfy, can safely say I’ve never regretted making the switch, I love them.

I get what you mean though, I used to worry about what people would say if they found, now though I couldn’t care less. Hopefully more me start wearing them so it becomes the norm

3 Likes

I love wearing my collection of things around the house. I rarely wear them out however as no matter what I do, as soon as I bend over or down I am very aware that it is visible.

I wear thongs full time, I think they are quickly becoming more popular

3 Likes

Why not give it a go at wearing them more often? After all it’s just some fabric same as what any style of underwear started out as… some men find thongs more practical to wear as it helps keep things in place better than pants or boxers :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Do it!! :100:

3 Likes

Just go for it, no one ever knows what I’m wearing to work, today was a thong and nylon tights (well it is cold).

2 Likes

My husband has been wearing thongs since his 20’s and he is early 40’s now! He decided he wanted to try them and liked them straight away and found them comfortable. For a good while he was worried about people seeing them or finding out and he usually only wore them at home or on a night out together. It took him a while to get fully comfortable wearing them most of the time and I told him he should wear them for work if he wanted to.

I think they are definitely more popular thank you would think as it’s not something me would talk about or want others to now. I have at least 3 or 4 girlfriends that have all mentioned about their man wearing thongs in the last few years.

5 Likes

I have been wearing thongs since my early twenties and I’m now early 40’s. I have hundreds in so many different fabrics and designs. I love them. Only my wife used to know about my love of thongs and always loved them on me as she said it framed my bum so well, and she likes to run her finger down the back of my thongs to initiate some anal play, which I rather enjoy!! Now, most people know I wear them and don’t bat an eyelid!! I think we live in a much more accepting world now and are free to express ourselves as we see fit. So go for it, you will not be disappointed! I also wear mine to the gym and no one seems to be the slightest bit bothered. It’s funny, I started at a new gym recently and there was at least three other men who wore thongs or jock strap!! But I think everyone is more concerned what others think of them, than judging others.

2 Likes

I find women’s thongs more sexy and nicer to wear

1 Like

@simon87 I have worn my wife’s on several occasions,
For me they don’t hold things in quite as well,
But as far as looks go there’s no arguing that point way sexier

1 Like

@Peggingand_fun I’ve always pick women’s thongs I like how they look over guys thongs

3 Likes

I don’t wear thongs all the time to feel very sexy/naughty wearing them
I enjoy the feeling of the material between my bum cheeks

1 Like

I do have a couple pairs of thongs with sissy, written on the front to wear if I haven’t taken instructions properly or have been naughty without permission

1 Like

I made the switch to thongs about three years ago. Never looked back, the most comfortable change I ever made. I have several varieties of men’s pouch style thongs.

2 Likes