Thoughts on men wearing thong undies

An ex bought me some CK ones a few years ago. At first I thought it was a bit odd. But they are very comfortable and cooler in summer.
Some good personal grooming is essential and it helps if you have got a firm cyclists butt (so I've been told)

Generally a noooo, unless they have a really fit body and tasteful underwear. I personally love snug fitting boxers.

curvyandtattooed wrote:

Definitely a no!!!! I don't even like briefs on a man lol! Just nice fitting boxers is good enough for me, mmmmm! :) xx

Don't like budggie smuggles either!

Definitely prefer boxers :)

Well Iā€™m glad you were open to it I think couples or partners should at least consider different things especially if one wants to try something that makes a good relationship thumbs up to you

1 Like

My husband looks great in a thong. Heā€™s got a trim bot and smooth cheeks which are nice to see in a thong. He has thong underwear and a couple of beach thongs to wear when the occasion arises.

1 Like

Not for me, Iā€™m a boxer bloke :+1:t2:

My boyfriend has been wearing thongs for a few years now and I donā€™t mind at all. It was totally his idea to try them as he does not like big boxer shorts and he likes the feel of a thong and says they are comfortable. We donā€™t live together so I donā€™t see exactly when he wears them but he says he does most days now. Like @Love_Stud_Too 's husband he has a great bum with no hair so they do look good on him.

1 Like

My dirty secret is I love masterbaiting in the wifeā€™s thongs. Not sure Iā€™d say it in public though

I love wearing thongs and have done for years now. Iā€™m interested to know why a man should have to have to conform to a certain body type in order to wear one ie fit, slim and shaved? I guess if thatā€™s a personal preference then thatā€™s fine, but I fail to see that if a man does not conform or meet these expected standards that they should be excluded from wearing something they love and makes them feel super sexy and happy :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Iā€™m a guy and Iā€™ve worn thongs for many years. Used to feel a bit self conscious about others seeing but got changed in a communal change room with a load of other blokes on the weekend and no-one batted an eyelid.

Lovehoney do have some amazing ones too so I reckon more men do wear them than would admit.

1 Like

Iā€™m male and love wearing thongs. They have to be a comfy fit though. Part of the fun is trying on lots of different onesā€‹:wink: I now have a good collection, some worn more than others!

2 Likes

My hubby has worn thongs for years after trying them in his early 20ā€™s. To start with he just wore them if we were at home and then started to wear them if we went out or were on holiday. After a year or so he started to wear them for work also and they became his day to day undies. He will still wear briefs / shorts to play football where he some more support is needed, but he isnā€™t embarrassed really to wear them at all ,and will after the gym even if he is getting changed and others may see.

5 Likes

I agree. They are comfortable

Thong just fits and you donā€™t feel them. Theyā€™re there but not there lol.
Yes you may, female and male, try few design and fabric before youā€™ll be comfortable with the one the suits you.
Once you found the right ones, there is no going back.

1 Like