Three or moresomes

Hi Mr Naughty, in your films do you usually have a cameraman as well?

Tallboy

I have read somewhere that swingers have a divorce rate lower then the national average, which I have to admit at first hand suprised me.....however when you read further into it, it makes sense as the need for a partner to have an affair (which is a main cause of divorce) disappears. Also swingers tend to have a strong marriage ethic where the swinging is purely for sex and part of the sexual play between the partners.

I guess the hardest step is the first step for most couples.

Seems to be Mrs37, but once you have opened the door it can be difficult to close again. You may be correct re the divorce rate but a divorce rate lower than the national average isn't really saying too much these days is it!! Have you grasped the handle of the door yet?

Tallboy

I think some fantasies should remain just that - fantasy. I did the 3-some thing once with my first ex, he wanted it even though it was another man (his friend) but I have to say it was crap and it just felt creepy and the other guy just got ejected from the room after a time - well he left after I just didn't want to be shared any more (and he had a tiny tiny willy as well as being a bit of a prat)

More recently my husband liked to see me kissing other girls but as they didn't want to let him join in - and frankly neither did I! He said up until then he got off on the watching then tried to change the rules then got jealous and started fights with me so I refused to do it again - even if it is their idea they can still get jealous! And I wouldn't let him have his way with other women, quite frankly he has had more than his share and he has said he doesn't want to have anyone else now.

As for this particular "I want a spitroast but don't want you there" that just sounds really off and not at all normal! I would asctually stand by what someone said before - would she be happy with you banging away on 2 vixens or hiring 2 hookers to fulfil yourself on while she was told to get lost and not be part of your fun? I doubt she'd be so happy with that somehow!

At the end of the day you shouldn't engage in something that you don't BOTH agree on fully and both feel comfortable with.

I don't think I would have a 3some TB (even though I would probably love it) as I am too reserved in RL.....honestly...

I sometimes think l wouldn;t do it either, but then reality kicks in, l think if l was in the company of two women l liked and they both made it obvious they wanted me then l believe l would have to be superhuman to resist.. but accept that my psyche and yours may not be remotely similar.....

Tallboy

Aha TB, but then you would be living every man's dream wouldn't you, and the chances of finding two girls willing to do it ( not a slight on you btw) with you is probably rarer then hen's teeth...lol....but having said that, I am nearly 40, and younger girls are probably more liberated these days....

You are maybe right Mrs37, the situation arose several times when l was younger and more uncertain/insecure re my sexuality and so it didn't happen. We all have moments in our lives where the benefit of hindsight, that wonderful helper, perhaps would have had us act differently.....

Hoping you are not seeing 40 as any sort of watershed/hurdle.......!!! You're looking fine.

Tallboy

Awww thanks TB....I would say I am getting sexier as I get older, willing to try new things within my boundaries...bondage, watersports, which I would never consider 10 years ago...lol

I notice you state in your profile your bi curious, so you could potentially enjoy a mmf or a ffm...

Most certainly Mrs37.

Tallboy

.....Does your wife share the same desire for a threesome or more....lol

I have fantasised of 3somes 2 males 1 female or 2 females one male but don't think I'd ever go through with one! For one my BF would not go for the mmf option, and for another I'd be too jealous of seeing him with another girl for any period of time. I remember reading recently about a member who had a 3some in Amsterdam which is less threatening to a relationship I suppose, and I might consider that if the opportunity arose..

but no plans in the near future anyway!!

She seems to Mrs37, and there we are again up against that old fantasy versus reality wall again, multi orgasmic while she thinks of licking your pussy while being hammered by me or presumably Mr37- there's the undoubtedly mind blowing fantasy......

Tallboy

I've never really considered a threesome, until recently, they haven't even featured in my fantasies. But just lately..... However, the reality is that I am way too possesive to share my gorgeous man, and he wouldn't want to share me either. But, thanks to the marvelous world of OA and LH, we've both become more open to the idea, as long as it stays firmly in the realm of imagination and fantasy. Our compromise is a toy-some, so I've just bought one of these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=404 thanks largely to the reccomendations from you lot. Looking forward to using it soon

Wow Whirly...good to see you pushing your boat out- did you get a discount for bulk purchase??

Will you be revisiting the naughty corner or is all that behind you now he has decided to make an honest sex maniac out of you- what a shrewd move uh ha ha don't mean it.....

Tallboy

Hi TB, how I wish I had got a discount! It's quite, ahem, large, but hey, it turns out that I'm up for a challenge!

As for the naughty corner, you never know when I might re-appear, but at the moment I'm in my own private naughty corner with the OH - so many toys to try, so little time!

Yes it does look like a bit of a beast, but if too much so do consider recycling!!!

Good luck- maybe a blog entry celebrating your ultimate success!

Tallboy

Odd that you should suggest that TB, the OH was whispering word to that effect only this morning! Watch this space (or rather the blog space!)......

I personally only could consider a 3sum/moresum if i wasnt attached to any of the people there, id get far to jelous if someone else was doing something with my partner as he would with me...

But maybe thats just past relationships that have made me think like that....Im unsure.

Ooerrrrrrrrrrrrr Whirly where did l leave that damp cloth, l absolutely cannot wait, is he is video buff your OH?

MyBADX you little minx, still plenty of time to come to your own decisions, lots of input here on these forums.... you never know, one night you might just find yourself in a position where you find it easier to go withv the flow than not!! far more likely to be spontaneous than pre-planned or so they would have us believe!!

Tallboy