Threesome Advice

Hello all,
I am very new to this forum and loving it. I have been reading about DP and Threesome which excites me a lot. Me and my girl do lot of DP with toys and myself and want to get into real DP MMF. We want to find a friend that we both know and feel comfortable. My girl is still not sure if she wants another guy as well at the same time even she has deep desire getting DPd. Need help to accomplish this fantasy. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

1 Like

Hello snd welcome @Msexy . I’m sure you you’ll find a lot from here! Even just reading through all the thread! Keep you busy for ages :wink:

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:
Theres lots of ways to simulate a threesome without needing another person, so if she’s into double penetration you can definitely make that a reality.

2 Likes

Welcome and happy hunting :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi there @Msexy and welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello and welcome @Msexy :slightly_smiling_face:

@Msexy hello and welcome :relaxed:

My Wife and I enjoy dp, but she is not open to other men joining the party.
We have a lot of fun with toys and she is very satisfied with that.

Hi and welcome :wave:t3:

Maybe trying DP with toys first would be a good start if you haven’t already.

There’s plenty of other threads to have a look at regarding threesomes try clicking This and have a look :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi and welcome, the idea of a 3 some might be better with toys, having a friend involved can have allsorts of problems, issues and both of you need to be 120% convinced it is right. Take care

Hey welcome to the forum, I’d suggest it’s one them things that you’ll stumble upon when finding the right person to take part in a threesome.

I must agree that you can make dp part of your playtime without the risks of involving a third party.

You could buy the perfect partner right in lovehoney.com.

Perfect partner

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the suggestions!
Me and my girl enjoy all DP variations with toys and we love it!!

Just trying to step into next level with another person! I know my girl wants it so badly but doesn’t express openly!

Trying to find the way!

So many things to think about but so many options for you to try.

Have you tried swapping where the toy and your cock go?

Have you thought about meeting someone other than a friend so it doesn’t mess up a friendship?

Have you thought about bringing another Female to the Threesome as your other half isn’t sure on another guy? The other girl could also where a strap on.

DP doesn’t just mean two cocks, you are already DPing with your cock and toys.

Hopefully this is helpful :+1:t2: