Threesome/foursome - where to start?

Me and my OH have been talking about the slight possibility of these scenarios and how good they could be. A foursome is preffered but she says no to a MMF threesome and would only consuder a MFF threesome. Has anyone got any tips of advice about them like how to go about inviting people to one or how to correctly perform them.

secondly, has anyone else spoke to their OH or themself about these and wondered the same**edited by moderator**

Hello and welcome 🙂

It's not something I know a lot about I'm afraid but whenever the topic comes up on here Fabswingers and Fetlife get a lot of mentions, as well as swingers' clubs.

Just to add, this isn't a site for arranging hook-ups, etc so don't be offended if your post gets edited by the moderators later. Here's a link to the welcome thread and the forum rules so you can have an enjoyable time in here without falling foul of the admins. 🙂

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1661389-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum-please-read/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

So I have had a few threesomes... I find the the best way is not to PLAN them.what fun is that, it never happens and its so awkward. So we as a couple kept laughing about it and then one night we were a little tipsy with a friend over and just as we were getting ready for bed I said 'let's make his dreams come true' and began kissing her so when he walked back in, boom, it had begun. This was ffm It was so much fun. Everyone was envolved equally. It was so hot. And I would do it again this way. The time before was mmf, we were again tipsy after a night out and I was in the middle of 2 guys who were bi under a duvet with other friends in the room. One was stroking me, so I began stroking them both. When everyone else left the room it got more evolved. Though this time the guys enjoyed their own company more so I left. They are both openly gay now. Or head to a classy club like KK to watch and maybe get envolved.