Threesomes and Contraception

After reading through a lot of threesome threads I thought it may be an idea to post about keeping safe, contraception wise.

Unless all three of you have just walked out, arm-in-arm from a sexual health clinic with a clean bill of health, I think they're a must. It takes a few sconds and there's all sorts of sexy tricks for partners to put them on for their lovers. MMF = a condom for each guy. MFF = new condom before any penetration.

So I was thinking about which condoms are ideal for threesomes. The criteria being

1. Easy and quick to apply.
  2. Encourages staying power
  3. Comes in a massive multi-pack so you don't run out.

It's another great example of how condoms can be very cool indeed.

Threesome lovers, what's your choice of rubber? And which condoms do you think make the perfect choice for a three way? Any recommendations for any extra thick or delay condoms?

Might be safe to make sure they have no allergies or don't despise those tingle or heat 'doms.

Yeah, this was something I completely forgot about during my threesome and fortunately I avoided most dire consequences (it hadn't occurred to me that my girlfriends friend was not on the pill). I would suggest the Durex Endurance range. Their a brand you can trust and have a small amount of numbing gel on the inside that you don't notice but it does make you last longer.

LH do 100 condomi ones for £16 which is great! theres different versions too. youre never gonna run out if youve got that many! ( hopefully) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1099

condomi ones also contain no casein so are veggie and vegan friendly

The Durex performa condoms might be a good place to start this thread on, however a word of warning - they don't work for everyone. They can make you loose too much sensation and do not leave a good taste in the mouth when giving oral sex!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=343&reviewid=22956#customer_reviews

x

Nexas wrote:

Yeah, I was about to add that warning. Performa and other condoms like them basically make me feel NOTHING...absolutely hate them!

Same here... Must be some bloody good anaesthetic! Might be worth keeping them if you're in to things like extreme hiking, break a leg and pop a condom over it. Sorted!

I've never suffered such floppage!

Have to say, hubby & I hate durex condoms generally - we've both (before we met each other) had durex fail on us so our condoms of preference (when we were using them) are mates (many & various types)

I've never experienced any problems with the endurance and Durex condoms like others have in this thread but a warning about Condomi condoms, they tend to have a painfully tight girth and are bothersome to get off.

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

Have to say, hubby & I hate durex condoms generally - we've both (before we met each other) had durex fail on us so our condoms of preference (when we were using them) are mates (many & various types)

I'm not a big fan of Durex condoms from Britain but these ones http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2622 are amazing! Can't get them in the UK apart from online http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2622&reviewid=19475#customer_reviews

My preference from ones easy to buy in the UK are the pink mates ones (can't remember what they are called though - smooth pleasure? Something like that).

Ac

Nexas wrote:

WandA wrote:

Nexas wrote:

Yeah, I was about to add that warning. Performa and other condoms like them basically make me feel NOTHING...absolutely hate them!

Same here... Must be some bloody good anaesthetic! Might be worth keeping them if you're in to things like extreme hiking, break a leg and pop a condom over it. Sorted!

I've never suffered such floppage!

Same...it's like, put them on and...oh, bye bye arousal :-\

We got them free from our uni - no wonder they were giving them away! They are just an instant mood killer!

x

masterandslave wrote:

We got them free from our uni - no wonder they were giving them away! They are just an instant mood killer!

x

Uni condoms tend to be shite to be honest! MIne give out "exs" ones or some similar to pasante halo and they tend to be thick, smelly and tight!

the ones ive got from the university go over toys for when things get messy or when the toy isn't waterproof ( i dont have them in the bath or anything but i have burned motors out before!)

sweetlove666 wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

Uni condoms tend to be shite to be honest! MIne give out "exs" ones or some similar to pasante halo and they tend to be thick, smelly and tight!

the ones ive got from the university go over toys for when things get messy or when the toy isn't waterproof ( i dont have them in the bath or anything but i have burned motors out before!)

We get Durex ones from our Guild (SU)

Ax