Threesomes!!

I had a FFM some years ago with my ex and a friend, I really enjoyed it especially the FF moments as it reignited my interest in women! Well it didn’t end well after several months I became pregnant so I asked my husband if we could go back to the 2 of us. I thought he had, I found out a year later they had carried on together so we spilt up.. fast forward to now I have been with my current hub 12 years I’m still interested in women for fun but because of my previous situation do I keep it as a fantasy? Ps my hub doesn’t know about my 3some x

It depends on what you and your oh talk about IMO, if he's interested in lesbians (let's face it most guys are including myself) you could introduce the possibility of getting another girl involved. I'd keep your previous threesome as a memory though, maybe just tell him you dabbled with another female? It's not lying but most don't really want to hear about partner's sex in the past, althoug reading some threads here thats not always the case!

I would talk to him. If you don’t want to come right out and say it, ask him about his fantasies and whether there is anything he would like to try. Once the conversation has turned to threesomes, I would be honest and say that you have had threesomes in the past and that it resulted in you being cheated on. That way, if doing it with him triggers any bad memories, he will prepared.

As said bring up the conversation to see if he would be interested but be honest and tell him what happened, that way If it brings up any bad memories atleast he will understand why and be able to help you through it and will be prepared for anything it may cause. Honestly I can’t imagine the same thing happening twice so try not to worry, if it’s your fantasy you have every right to pursue it and hopefully this time it will be a lot more positive for you.

Communication is key in every situation within a relationship, the same as “you don’t ask, you don’t get”. If you have a fantasy of a threesome and your current partner doesn’t know about your previous exploits then you could always keep these a kind of secret and just say you have found a new attraction towards women and Would like a threesome. If you feel any danger or threat of inviting someone in then lay down the law. Most men will happily watch their partners and should respect your decision, so you get to have your fix of some FF attention and your partner will probably be a super excited mess. My advice is talk, and talk a lot about the situation. This can really divide couples and in the wrong light cause a lot of issues so make sure your both happy and onboard with the rules and have fun x

Thank you everyone x

A MFF threesome has always been a fantasy of my OH but I never liked the idea as I have had trust issues in the past. But we have been together for 12 years now and I quite like the idea now I feel safe in our relationship. He was surprised when I said I would like to try it. The only problem is how to find a willing partner without going to a swinging club or similar. It is definately something you should discuss in detail between the two of you regarding boundaries etc.

Go for it I let my partner have other women buy only if I’m there so far he’s had 2 it turns me on these were straight we both like to try one with me joining in it’s made us stronger

SamD86 wrote:

A MFF threesome has always been a fantasy of my OH but I never liked the idea as I have had trust issues in the past. But we have been together for 12 years now and I quite like the idea now I feel safe in our relationship. He was surprised when I said I would like to try it. The only problem is how to find a willing partner without going to a swinging club or similar. It is definately something you should discuss in detail between the two of you regarding boundaries etc.

My oh is very curious and wants to try another girl too, as a long time fantasiser of lesbians I'm absolutely all for it! We've spoken at length about it but she said she has jealousy issues so it can't be a threesome, I'm honestly ok with that but she's wary - I would love just to sit back and watch, I'd have my fun time afterwards! We may take the plunge and see what a club visit brings up as we're not sure how it can happen otherwise.

XAndyX wrote:

SamD86 wrote:

My oh is very curious and wants to try another girl too, as a long time fantasiser of lesbians I'm absolutely all for it! We've spoken at length about it but she said she has jealousy issues so it can't be a threesome, I'm honestly ok with that but she's wary - I would love just to sit back and watch, I'd have my fun time afterwards! We may take the plunge and see what a club visit brings up as we're not sure how it can happen otherwise.

I'm just wary of these clubs. I definately want all 3 of us to be involved rather than just putting on a show for him. I'm just worried that these clubs could be a bit sleazy and people could put pressure on you to get involved in things you don't want to.

We're yet to try it SamD86 but most people say that clubs, or most it seems, aren't sleazy at all. We're wary too but other posts about clubs are encouraging, no means no etc One day...

Our experience of clubs was that it wa sas far from sleazy as you could get, clean, friendly and absolutely no pressure to do anything..in fact, as newcomers we feound it difficult to 'break into' etsbalished groups that had obviously been going there for some time and knew each other well....so don't worry about getting slipped a rooofie and gang banged and filmed!! The place we went to was.....normal..except for the copious amounts of sex going on wherever you looked!!