Threesome's

If my wife said she wanted to try a threesome I'd be happy to, with due planning and agreed procedures for bscking out if we didn't like the way it went. I wouldn't suggest it myself, psrtly because it's not something I crave, and also because we both flirt quite heavily with others and we know how far to go with that so as not to upset each other.

I'd also bear in mind that, while not an unbreakable rule, men are generally programmed to want multiple partners more than women do.

Sometimes the fantasy is more useful than the fact of it - if you can talk about others you might have fancied or flirted with while enjoying sex together, there's no reason why it couldn't spice up the session. Obviously you'll have to do what works for you as a couple. If you're single, then it's a whole different ball game although even at my most active I never sought out threesomes. I quite like the idea of two women ganging up on me but they'd have to just do it and it's never happened yet!

the fact that youre not certain, id say dont! really, if it goes wrong it will nearly ruin your relationship and its just not worth it

HandcuffedLover wrote:

I would do a threesome in which i was watching/directing/teasing the other two, as a bit of a dom/slaves situation perhaps. I wouldn't want to be in one physically though.

im syking myself up for similar with my Master and a good friend of ours (M). we all agree no sex...probably fully clothed too- just some spanking, light bondage and voyerisum of sorts (Master said i can suck his cock if i get scared and that he doesnt mind our friend seeing that)

our friends main worry is of spoiling mine and Master's relationship and thefact that he usualy subs girls. my worry is that ill get upset and that it will remind me of the one night stands i used to have before i met master (not a good memory for me) and of courese Master is mainly concerned for my safety and happyness.

i would say a threesome is a big thing even if there isnt sex involved and i would definately only agree to participate where a strong relationship was involved. if i didnt trust Master or our relationship i would never say yes and to be honest im still stuck between being scared and excited.

Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-ansi-language:EN-US;}

hmm. i wouldnt mind if i was single or in a very casual relationship however i dont think i would want to share my wife (if i had one lol) with another guy... And i would only ever want a 3some with 2 girls if my partner was really, really up for it.

i just think that it could upset the dynamics of a relationship. I think i would be to jealous to see one of my partners with another guy even if i was involved as well. That said i had a similar conversation with one of my ex's. We agreed that we would never have a 3some. However we did agree that if a COUPLE wanted to join us it would be ok.

I aggree, don't push yourself if you don't wanna take the resk. It may damage your relationship like never before. I also like the idea of threeseomes but never with hubby.

mm strange i allways fancy my wife being involved

but would only do it if she wanted to

with care it was a complete stranger

I have been involved with a polygamous relationship before with two girls which I found quite exciting. One was bi and the other was willing to experiment and worked great. Ofc we had to put few rules on the table as we all wanted to enjoy ourselves with not so safe sex.

Now I am in a monogamous relationship and when I asked her about it, she really does not like the idea with another girl and I do not like the idea with another male. It does not turn me on. I am not pushing her but I was definitely hoping to spicy things up a little bit but never mind.

I tried to explain her though that no matter what, if something happens with someone, not to trust a word and to use protection. I would definitely respect that though despite the fact that I found her staring at me with a strange look whilst trying to understand what ment. I hope she got my point.

sometimes things are better as a fantasy and left to the imagination rather than actually going through with it

i have often thought about this i have had 2 in my past but when i have been single

i could not have a threesum with my boyfriend as i dont like sharing my man and if another woman touched my man i would go mad and rip her eyes out lol

but my boyfriend says am all his and he dont want to share me

i suppose it depends on the sort of relationship u have i know of a couple that wife swap

and they say well it dont matter who there with there always mine and will always come back to me

hope this helps a little xxx

Sexyboots wrote:

I hope she did Nick...not sure I do! Are you saying you would like to involve another person in your relatioship or that if you partner slept with someone else you would be ok so long as they used protection?? Sorry to be nosey I was just a bit confused...and also interested.

Too much wine last night!!!

I would like to involve another person in our relationship but this does not seem to fit well. Now, if she slept with someone else, i find it for some reason quite normal but 'safe' conditions is what I would expect.

cassey001 wrote:

sometimes things are better as a fantasy and left to the imagination rather than actually going through with it

I cannot agree more

It's a fantasy that me and my OH have discussed but I think it will stay that way as neither of us want to damage our relationship. I think if you aren't convinced and completely comfortable with the idea it's not worth the risk of ruining your relationship over - in my opinion, anyway

Mmm interesting, now I'm single I would love it, but if I had a serious gf don't think I would like to see her with another man, though I wouldn't mind another woman, but then what would she think??? Aaah all complicated - if I was single I'd go for a 5some if offered, but in a proper relationship, probably would just keep it as a fantasy :)

we have done it as an experience together. I admit our swinging fun has got less as the relationship has developed, but we see it as a way to push each others buttons and its not something we do to spice up our sex, its something we do our of the show/curiosity factor. I regard it totally separarte to our intimate sex life.

I do admit however that I have to prepare mentally for it and most of the time it involves men more than woman!

cassey001 wrote:

But you only live once, so if you want to try i would say dont deny yourself the chance of new pleasure. Just make sure everyone is totally comfortable with the idea and have an out, of stopping without guilt if the oh is uncomfortable at any point, communication is king and the key. But just follow your instincts they are there to guide and serve you well.

I found Elite also and loved it, Loads of friendly fellow swingers to chat to, Im and video chat, couldnt ask for more really! brilliant website, you have to give it go! http://www.eliteswingers.co.uk/

When I was single, I had married friends who I knew from university and we used to go out drinking etc but nothing sexual apart from some flirting, until one night we went to the pub and over the first pint, James asked ' would you have a threesum with us?'.

Surprised I initially didn't answer, I asked the dumb question 'where has this come from?' , Alison answered 'me'. I noticed that she was leaning in expectantly, taking a drink my thoughts racing, I said yes and when, tonight said James.

We finshed the drinks, and retired to their flat, I did offer mine as it was closer but Alison wanted her own bed.

Once in, we started by the two men stripping down to their pants , both showing evidence of growing excitement, Alison stood up and we started to undress her, kissing and stroking , she was naked in short order , she took our pants off and dropped to her knees and sucked both cocks in turn. The night progressed, Alison on all fours being spit roasted, a fantasy of hers, she swallowed several loads of cum and she was snow balled as many times, Alison would cum loudly and was very demanding.

Over the following months this was repeated several times and occassionally just duo action between her and me, I was never sure if james knew cos if he did he never mentioned it, even after they split up years later.

The action finished when James work moved him to a new plant in Ireland.

Did I enjoy it, as a single guy hell yes.

When I was single and in my twenties, I lived quite close to two married friends from university, we would spend time together , drinking etc but apart from some flirting nothing sexual. We went to the pub as normal, and sitting down enjoying the first drink of the evening, when James asked ' Would you have a threesum with us?'.

Slightly surpised, I asked the dumb question 'Where has this come from?', At which Alison leaned over and answered 'me'. Taking a drink , I answered' yes', and asked 'when?'. James said 'tonight'.

We finished the drinks and left from their flat, offered mine as it was closer but Alison wanted it at theirs.

When we got there, the two men stripped down to their pants, with Alison sitting watching the obvious growing excitement of the two men, the sexual tension was immense, she stood up her hands grasping a each cock, we stripped her naked , kissing and stroking her neck and body as we explored her. Slowly Alison dropped to her knees, pulled our pants down and took each hard cock into her mouth in turn.

She wanted to be spit roasted,a fantasy of hers, I got to fuck her tight pussy first, as she sucked her husband to completion, being greedy she wanted all the cum inside her so she was royally snowballed that night, and swallowed several loads of hot spunk.

The act was repeated several times over the following months, including at times just duo action between myself and Alison. Did James know about the duo action, I don't know as even years later and after they split he has never mentioned it.

Did I enjoy it, oh yes, why did it stop, James was moved by his work to a plant in Ireland.

i think MAYBE i would , butonly when single . im very monogamous when involved and couldnt be with someone else as it would upset me , but it would destroy me to see my oh with someone else . completeley destroy me .

bishopstipple wrote:

cassey001 wrote:

But you only live once, so if you want to try i would say dont deny yourself the chance of new pleasure. Just make sure everyone is totally comfortable with the idea and have an out, of stopping without guilt if the oh is uncomfortable at any point, communication is king and the key. But just follow your instincts they are there to guide and serve you well.

yes you only live once, but what will your fantasy become once this one is acted out!

a word to the wise