Threesomes

@Sophie01 I’m sure given the right circumstances you will have your MFM threesome, especially as you’ve managed to find yourself in a FMF threesome, you’ve got past the awkwardness of having 3 in a session even if you did feel a bit jealous. I would imagine there’s plenty of men out there willing to help. :bikini: XxX

2 Likes

We have both been in threesomes in the past many years ago when we were younger. We are toying with the idea again to spice things up however as neither of us are absolutely 1001% comfortable then it wont happen. Until the point when we both are absolutely sure its what we want then its off the cards.
Its important for the relationship that you are certain as seeing your partner with someone else can bring pressure.

7 Likes

Both are loads of fun, as long as you set your boundaries and check in with each other.
I actually met hubby through a MFM threesome.

7 Likes

Hot man! MFM is the way to go! I used to share bed with my mate and we’d get up to all sorts

3 Likes

@MrJay22 Yeah we was the same, if we’d had an unsuccessful night out we just used to go back to his and get up to all sorts too. Either way we knew the night would end with a good time. :bikini: X

4 Likes

MMF or FFM? Well, it’ll be a vote for FFF only for me please :joy:

3 Likes

I’ve done MMM, MMMM, MMF, MFF thus far in life. What is an overwhelmingly hot fantasy for some is an insanely awkward series of people who aren’t experienced with it not entirely sure what to do or when to act. Best course of action is not to necessarily look for a threeway, but more a third sexual partner that’s up to do things regularly. Chemistry isn’t as natural as people would like…

11 Likes

@MK7 Hmmm, yes, I love reading erotic fiction about menages but can well imagine that the reality does not live up to the fantasy!

4 Likes

I’ve never had a threesome but did have the opportunity once. I was at a friends house warming party and his house mate asked me and another friend into her bedroom my friend went in and I was so tempted but because I’m married I said no. Had to settle for solo play as the wife was away

4 Likes

haha, yeah. A lot of them were awkward that were a case of ‘alls well that ends well’ but the one that was really standout over anything that was just a couple was one with a sub of mine and her old dom so we both knew them and it just clicked.

4 Likes

I never thought I’d even talk about things like this with my wife.
We’ve been together 14 years, she’s a runner fit and athletic but quite up tight in some areas.
Things have been stale for a long time so I mentioned toys, I got a rabbit and a few other bits and I was game.
We talked fantasies, she said she didn’t have any never really thought of sex. I mentioned how I’d read the most common was a threesome and I though (as whenever friends came over she’d end up on all fours grabbing something from under the sofa or doing something else to end up in a slightly provocative position) that she might secretly like it, or the attention.
She shot me down completely.
Anyway we got the toys, I was on my back and she was on all fours giving me a blow job and I slipped the rabbit in her vagina, she’d already come earlier in this was in the stages of her finishing me off but she was still game and really enjoyed it.
Afterwards she text and said “we did things she didn’t even realised she’d enjoy”.
I still haven’t asked what things specifically.
My wife can be very up and down emotionally and and is often very distracted from sex. I’d say it happens every 10 days or so at the moment.
Hopefully it’s happening tonight and if so I’m hoping to blindfold her while she’s on her back, she’s a fit size 10 and is great to look at.
I’m going to go up and down and ask if she wants to use the toys, she usually says “if you want to”. I’m going to make her say “please”.
Ill kneel up near her head and slowly tease with the rabbit, once I start to put it in her I’ll make her know I’m near her mouth and ready for her to go to work on me.
I’m thinking the blindfold, and having me in her mouth and vagina might start something in her, hopefully get her thinking at least.

Sorry to derail the thread but right now I’m really thinking about threesome.
I could only imagine it happening on holiday with friends you make there and will never see again, not proper friends but not strangers either.
I don’t think I’d want a total stranger and in my head it could be strange with friends. That being said I “think” I’d be okay with a man or woman. Both feel incredibly different. I think perhaps a foursome would be best.
Who knows.

2 Likes

You can’t really make someone like threesomes the way you do it. The most important thing is to not force anything, if she doesn’t come to the conclusion that she wants to do it herself, there are no chances that it’s going to be enjoyable for her. Most people, while trying things like that, tend to get really stressed. Will convincing her really be worth it if there’s a chance that she locks up entirely, won’t enjoy it, and get scared by that for a long while? That’s the question you need to answer for yourself.

3 Likes

I’ve had a mfm threesome and a girl I was with we had a foursome with another couple

I honestly prefer the mfm though, because the girl is the center of attention and I’m a pleaser​:yum:

I have a fantasy of having a threesome with my wife and a transgender woman. That would be so HOT!

2 Likes

For us a foursome

5 Likes

My absolute life goals are to experience this
:sweat_smile::drooling_face::woozy_face:

11 Likes

How about an eightsome? :joy:
We were chatting in bed the other night about this! Two sets of foursomes!
(MMMF + FFFM)

Admittedly, the chance of everyone coming together is slim :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yep. This sounds good to me & Mrs K :grin:

1 Like

It sounds good :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Threesomes are a mixed bag for me. I’ve never had it and I kinda want to but would need to be a very specific set of circumstances for me to be ok with it.
I’d love MMF but would need my partner to orchestrate and oversee that, to be in control of the situation. We’ve talked about one of his friends joining and to be honest that would be ideal for me because if my partner trusts him with my body then I trust his judgment, and I know his friend would listen to him and know not to push boundaries.
But FFM :sweat_smile: I think if I was single I could join another couple as long as it was a one off never to see them again kind of deal, and didn’t involve too much F on F. If it was someone joining my partner and I… as hypocritical as it is, I couldn’t have him touching another woman. I think the closest contact I could be comfortable with is us giving him a bj together, and I’d allow bondage and spanking with a crop/paddle. I have too many issues for anything beyond that :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Not sure I could do a mmf threesome, mainly a jealousy thing I just couldn’t see my wife with another man even if I’m there and involved. Even a woman I would feel pretty weird about someone else touching her. Probably would be scared of her ditching me for someone else!

The only threesome fantasy I have had would be ffm where I’m being pegged while my wife watches or sits on my face, makes me suck her toes etc. She’d never go for that. That’s definitely staying a dream!