Threesomes

Me and the other half have been wondering what’s better two men one women or two women one man. What do you think. What are your experiences.
Thanks

1 Like

for me it would have to be 2 women 1 man the see how it went

4 Likes

It’s not a case of one being “better” than the other: it’s entirely down to the individuals involved and their desires/feelings. Others here will be able to give much better-informed opinion that me, though.

11 Likes

If you type ‘threesome’, ‘mff’, ‘mmf’, etc into the forum Search you’ll find more topics/experiences/fantasies/toy simulations to feast upon than I’ve had hot dinners. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Ok thanks will have a look.

3 Likes

I would like to try a mmf with the missus, most mens standard fantasy is mff but know that would never happen with her haha :smile:

7 Likes

For me I love being the centre of attention! But I like to make sure it’s equal experiences :wink:

8 Likes

@Mr_and_Mrs_69 - It definitely depends on your own desires and sexuality. Setting out clear boundaries is the most important thing beforehand so everyone knows where they stand. When some people refer to MMF they don’t actually consider two guys doing anything together, so I think it’s important to make it clear what the intention is beforehand.

Threesomes are exciting, and I think it’s one of the most popular fantasies, but logistically it can be quite difficult to get the balance right so everyone feels comfortable and pleasured. But when they work… They really work!

9 Likes

If you ask me, three women no men :wink:

18 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:t3:

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

12 Likes

Sounds exciting plenty of LH toys used in that scenario

5 Likes

I am planning a threesome ! Myself , my right and left hand . Not as much fun as the real thing , but it is what it is .

5 Likes

I’ve double penetrated a girl with another guy in real life and that was an amazing feeling. We came together in her.

14 Likes

@MrJay22 so hot :drooling_face:

5 Likes

In my teens myself and a mate were out in town for a good night, turned out to be a very good night. I pulled a girl and we went back to my mates flat, we was have a good time in his front room when my mate came in and she told him to join in, had no problem with my mate joining in as we often shared the same bed! :wink: we double penatrated her and had a awesome threesome. We always say how eager she was and how easy she took us both was like she’d done it before!! My one and only MFM threesome and it was very memorable! X

12 Likes

We have had a mff and a mmf, I enjoyed both but preferred the attention and experience from the mmf, just loved having two men doing all the things I enjoy to me at once!!! Hubby also enjoyed both, but preferred mff and loved watching me with another woman.
Really is personal choice

9 Likes

There is no wrong or right here,I feel whatever you are comfortable doing personally would be the one you choose. Sometimes,its all focused on what sexually pleasures you and the other half. But do keep in mind sometimes two men and two women can have a strain on a relationship Visa versa in the long run.

3 Likes

My fantasy would be MMF as I love watching my wife come more than I enjoy coming myself but it will remain just a fantasy as there is no way she would be interested.

5 Likes

That is very courteous of you. I would love to have another women while I perform anal, but only for me and not my boyfriend. Sounds selfish right ?:zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

@Mr_and_Mrs_69 Firstly I would say that it deffo depends on personal preference, and if you and your partner are comfortable sleeping with the same sex.

I personally have only experienced threesome’s with a guy and another girl (MFF) but would deffo be down for experimenting with MMF in the future although alot of guys don’t seem to up for the idea of sleeping with another guy.

Like @chunkyKitKat before I had my first threesome (2 years ago) I didn’t;t really like the idea of charing my mad with another girl and felt I wanted all of the attention (which I’m sure I will end up having a MMF soon as I still really do like that idea). But I found it was alot more fun than I though sharing that attention and trying new things you maybe haven’t done before. I found myself acting bait more Dom than I had in the past.

@Sappho I love ur comment about three women, no men. Haha deffo gotta try that out some time!!!

@Oldman noting wrong with that, haha

@MrJay22 had guys mentioned wanting to do that in the past when bit worried on how all of that would fit :joy: as I have had a butt plug in once during sex an was a struggle to get the dick in my pussy at first as it made everything almost filled already.

@Yes_man Yeah alot of guys I chat to don’t mind sharing a girl with one of their friends whilst some guy despise the idea. Still looking for two guys that would be up for it.

@DLMR yeah in one of the threesomes I had the guy loved just watching myself and the other girl just making out and pleasing each other.

Keeping in mind that it can affect the relationship I completely agree with @corylou0429 . A couple years ago (with my first boyfriend) we decided (well he decided) we were gunna have a threesome with another girl and whilst it was a fun experience it did spoil the relationship bit and looking back on it he was a jerk and pretty much pressured me into it (I was of age to have sex but he was quite a few years older than me so I kinda just went with what he said). Be careful if you are having group sex of threesomes in a relationship and keep in mind it can change the dynamic and could potentially ruin the relationship and cause jelousy!

@corylou0429 that is not selfish at all. Have a talk with him as it’s important that you both are on the same page as your OH may love that idea!!

8 Likes