Time

Hi this question is open for everyone
How long does your orgasam last ?
I will say mine is anything from 15 sec to a 1 minute
C

2 Likes

Male here, the build up takes the time anything from 3 - 4 minutes to about 45 mins but the cumming about 5 - 10 seconds.

1 Like

Orgasm lasts about 10 seconds. I like to continue some nipple play as I orgasm, find it helps to extend the pleasure of the moment :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Not that long but I’m male, my oh can keep Cumming for a while

1 Like

No idea, some are definitely longer than others, especially when theres a good build up. It helps to draw out my orgasm and thats when I know my face is doing weird things :woozy_face:

1 Like

I’m the same as most the other comments here 10-20seconds max for me some shorter some at the outer edge depending on the build up. Different when masterbating to intercourse to. Completely different sensation

No idea, as my sense of time goes out the window during orgasm. And since I get multiples, I can’t quite tell where one ends and another begins. I just kind of ride the waves until I’m too worn out to keep going.

My guess - individual orgasms can be 15 to 30 seconds, maybe a minute. But the whole wave thing can go on for 30 minutes to an hour.

1 Like

Eh mine is always rushed so it barely makes it to 10 seconds if at all it is an orgasm I’m having which can’t be sure :joy:

Male - Never Long enough!

I stare in joy and anger at the lengthy orgasms the other half gets to have