How to start anal play with my male partner?

Hi everyone, Im a newby so please be nice!

I'm a female who is engaged to a lovely manly man but i want to encourage anal play. I have mentioned it and he is not against the idea but anytime i offer to rim or play with his bum he tells me no, he thinks he's not clean and doesn't want the embarassment if 'things' occur. I have tried to convince him that i love him no matter what and it wouldnt matter but he still wont. I'm getting increasingly frustrated as i want to give him a fabulous orgasm but he's stopping me!!

Any advice would be so so helpful! I've tried to get him to douche but he wont!

K x

KirstyKat wrote:

Hi everyone, Im a newby so please be nice!

I'm a female who is engaged to a lovely manly man but i want to encourage anal play. I have mentioned it and he is not against the idea but anytime i offer to rim or play with his bum he tells me no, he thinks he's not clean and doesn't want the embarassment if 'things' occur. I have tried to convince him that i love him no matter what and it wouldnt matter but he still wont. I'm getting increasingly frustrated as i want to give him a fabulous orgasm but he's stopping me!!

Any advice would be so so helpful! I've tried to get him to douche but he wont!

K x

one idea is, just do it, I am sure he would enjoy however just because it is your fantasy doesnt mean it is his. If he is really dead set against it and many men are why not just go in a different direction?

dont make him do anything he doesnt.

Why not tickle him a little when giving im a blowjob?

Or when I tickle/play with OH's balls I go further round... if he doesnt say no I do more :)

baby steps go with the finger, then a small top.... he'll take time and lots of lube!

even get him in the shower and play there and make it part of the fun?

Evening Kirsty, am fairly new to the forum but been a customer for years, I myself have the same problem only getting my female partner to try it. When I first starting experimanting my partner bought a slim 5" butt plug, nothing to big, hard or overwhelming, some lube and of I went, initially its bit like WO, hud on here but he really should give it a try, after several times I bought my partner a strapon t try on me and WOW, best orgasm ever, mind blowing in fact, we now own many strapons and strapless strapons and all give immense pleasure. Try suggesting taking it slow, massage and run your finger around his anus for a while and you'll find the muscle starts to relax, then lube up a small butt plug and see how it goes, tell him first time may be nervy but I guarantee he'll come round. x

The thing is, before we got together he used to do it to himself and i have tried most things! I was giving him oral last night and tried but he just gets nervous and won't let me. It's his fantasy for sure (he bought me a strap-on for Christmas, pretty sure it was a hint haha!) but everytime i mention it he backs out of it.

Any advise on how to convince my female partner to take the first step, she wants to try but cant get yourself to let me do it.

I let him play with my bum for the first time in the bath. I was scared and tense but for some reason the water just made me feel better, I havn't got much further than a finger and a little bullet but im working on it ;)

Maybe he feels self concious bout the smell and being clean etc and on your own you wouldnt have that worry, I was the same starting out, but a good clean and some fragrance should do trick, just keep reminding him, your clean, you smell lovely, dont worry.

I can honestly say my first butt plug which was from love honey, the 5" inch blue 1 done the trick for me, like i say, its not big, slim, its soft and eased in no problem, give it a try, then maybe try wearing around house while cleaning etc.

If it's a subconcious 'man' thing...

Check out my Male Pegging thread. Loads of straight guys on here that love having their bottoms played with :)

Its my birthday next week, so i think we will just have a light lunch then have a bath together and see if we can go from there. I'm desperate to fulfill this fantasy for him (to be honest, the more i think about it the more it turns me on) but i don't want him to feel like im pressuring him. I even said i would wear latex gloves if it helps! lol

if he feels comfortable doing it himself and insertng a butt plug into himself, why not get him to do that and once its in let you do the playing, even allow him to remove it himself, work from there

latex gloves- love em lol.

Mr. Loverman wrote:

latex gloves- love em lol.

This :P lol

I think I'll mention it, he has two week off coming up so i think we could fill in some time with bum play! I'm so glad i signed up to talk on here as i thought i was a freak for wanting to use a strap-on. I'm glad im not a deviant

not much you can do mething, it takes time for him to feel comfortable. It took my man a year or so.

KirstyKat wrote:

I think I'll mention it, he has two week off coming up so i think we could fill in some time with bum play! I'm so glad i signed up to talk on here as i thought i was a freak for wanting to use a strap-on. I'm glad im not a deviant

honi soit qui mal y pense

I was very nervous at first also but the guys on here really made me feel welcome, this talk got me kinda thinking...... think ill shout the wife lol.

Any ideas how to get my OH to try it out, I have everything I would need,toys, lube but she just cant seem t take the inital step.

KirstyKat wrote:

OMG, You are so NOT a freak for wanting to "Strapon Your Man"

God I wish my Oh was as keen bless her :)