Tips on how to cum ( women )

I struggle trying to cum, we do everything together ( me and my partner), foreplay, I have vibrators etc but still find it so hard to cum, any tips ladies??

First question - can you cum on your own? Xx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

First question - can you cum on your own? Xx

Just what I was going to ask, my wife most often needs her clit rubbed as well during sex few occasions can she without perhaps some private play time?

I found that exploring myself enabled me to discover what I liked and what I needed so that I could show my partner how to stimulate me later. I would agree with above - take some time to yourself and find out what your body likes and dislikes without involving a partner :)

When you say cum do you mean orgasm or squirting?
Either way, I would agree that taking some time to explore and enjoy solo play might help :)

I would also say that I've had trouble with orgasming too even solo and most of the issue was that I was so focused on trying to get myself to orgasm that I wasn't enjoying the journey along the way!
So another piece of advice from me would be to try mixing in some sessions where instead of orgasm the aim is just to have fun exploring some things you enjoy. Take the expectation of orgasm off the table and work on just enjoying what's happening even without an orgasm in the mix xx

Another vote here for getting to know your own body. Experiement with what you like and what really gets you going. And as Ophelia-Rose said....too much pressure on yourself to cum - will stop you cumming! Try to relax and enjoy the build up without thinking too hard about whether or not you will orgasm ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

All of the above and IMO relaxing is essential. I've no trouble orgasming, but sometimes when I'm really stressed out, anxious or nervous and I desperately wanna to have an orgasm to achieve that lovely release, satisfaction and bliss, is that when I struggle the most. Is like you're putting too much pressure on yourself to get there that you end-up don't enjoying the journey is more like a chore. Solo play can help understand how your body works and how the mind connects with the body.

Totally agree with both of you!
The other benefit to learning to enjoy the journey of course is that then you always have a great time even if you don't come 😊

This is an issue I personally have so glad I'm not alone. Only problem is I don't like doing it alone

EmpressC wrote:

This is an issue I personally have so glad I'm not alone. Only problem is I don't like doing it alone

I'm the opposite - doing it solo is so liberating as I can totally focus on myself and just go with the flow without have to worry about someone else. It also helps to recharge and find strenght to deal with all the challenges of daily life. Gunnily enough I started enjoy masturbation just over 2 years ago, because for most of my life I thought it was a bit wrong. Now I'll never look back - lol ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I've been doing it solo since my first accidental orgasm at 11 - and wouldn't want it any other way.

I was deeply ashamed in those days but it still didn't stop me ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) And I'm rather glad it didn't.

Have you tried some relaxing time in the bath with a waterproof clit vibe? I can especially recommend one of the newer suction vibes. Once you relax a bit with no pressure, you'll find your trigger.

VR wrote:

I've been doing it solo since my first accidental orgasm at 11 - and wouldn't want it any other way.

I was deeply ashamed in those days but it still didn't stop me And I'm rather glad it didn't.

Have you tried some relaxing time in the bath with a waterproof clit vibe? I can especially recommend one of the newer suction vibes. Once you relax a bit with no pressure, you'll find your trigger.

Just a gentle reminder that life at Lovehoney begins at 18 since you also mention school in the do you masturbate at work thread.

My partner cums when I lick her out flicking her clit with my tongue while she sits on my face. Makes her soooooo wet!