To the left , to the left ....

Wickedgirl wrote:

Try the LH basic range egg very cheap but veeeeery effective

ooooh......i shall....any excuse to buy more toys.....!!!

WandA wrote:

Oooo sucking Ad's beautiful little clit like that is amazing! Great when the tip of it is engorged and you can feel it roll in and out your lips and between the soft smooth hood. Extra great when you're cumming on it!

*needs a cold shower*

So nice to hear someone enjoying it so much ! I hope you had that shower External Media lol

im more sensitive on my left (right if you're facing me!), and down a little! I also agree that sometimes stimulation directly on the clit is too much and i have to move myself or tell my lady to move down a bit. My lady likes it under her clit. Its nice to tease that whole area, you'll soon know when you get to her sweet spots! I think all ladies are slightly different but it does seem that a lot of people are saying it's their left side! The amount of pressure and direction of stimulation also makes a big difference to the pleasure factor!

I think I know the answer to this, but in the name of science I shall experiment thoroughly and report back.

SS xx

merry cherry wrote:

im more sensitive on my left (right if you're facing me!), and down a little! I also agree that sometimes stimulation directly on the clit is too much and i have to move myself or tell my lady to move down a bit. My lady likes it under her clit. Its nice to tease that whole area, you'll soon know when you get to her sweet spots! I think all ladies are slightly different but it does seem that a lot of people are saying it's their left side! The amount of pressure and direction of stimulation also makes a big difference to the pleasure factor!

Couldn't agree more - too much pressure or the wrong direction and oooooh it's not good .

In the name of science - You've gotta do what you've gotta do ....

SweetSubmission wrote:

I think I know the answer to this, but in the name of science I shall experiment thoroughly and report back.

SS xx

What a trooper ey? External Media

I have no idea!! Hmmm, I will investigate next week when I'm with OH!

Rabbit ears slightly to either side send me crazy, can't say I have noticed a specific side being more effective than the other. I'll have to join in with these experiments!

x

masterandslave wrote:

Rabbit ears slightly to either side send me crazy, can't say I have noticed a specific side being more effective than the other. I'll have to join in with these experiments!

x

Rabbit ears are rather pleasing External Media

I find that the area above my clit is quite nice to have stimulated, sometimes better than the actual clit itself if I'm feeling sensitive down there.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Every woman is pretty much unique in where they like to have stimulated. The clitoris isn't the same for every woman and some women even find clitoris stimulation doesn't do much for them at all! The nerve endings of the clitoris are as different as fingerprints and some nerves reach as far as 9cm away from the clitoris! So sometimes unlikely areas of the genitals can really tip a woman over the edge.

Some nerve endings are so far away by the time you actually receive the signal it's when you're on the bus into work the next morning! Strangely they only get through sitting over the wheel though. Fact.

headsouth wrote:

Hmm, I shall be doing some experiments. Is it bad form to hold a clipboard doing oral sex?

Hahahaa so funny!!!

I'm not sure, i'll do some recearch and come back to you!

The OH finds the left (her left) too sensitive, so the right is preferred. But it adds weight to the left side is best theory. Right side of the brain perhaps?

I know I prefer anticlockwise circling of my clit to clockwise but if I'm holding the vibrator still I hold it on the right!

xxKPxx