Too Big??

Did everything work out okay Snooze? It would be good to hear your feedback if you see this :)

1 Like

Saw this an thought to add a bit here.
I always find a well endowed man a serious turn on!
There night be a bit of a stretch here and there.. Just remember, when you get aroused, your vagina stretches naturally... So even the smallest vagina will accommodate most men😊
Also think about the biology of the a woman's bits.... It has to stretch to pass a babies head out... So trust me... It can take a well endowed man with little difficulty.
And the main thing is.... Just go with the flow and enjoy it😊😉

New to this place ( yesterday ) but enjoying reading the forums and the replies are so well informed .

Someone mentioned the size of women's vaginas. Like all parts of the body it can vary from woman to woman in length just as a penis does from man to man.

You can do damage to the woman . As a medical person I have looked after 3 women 2 of whom had to have surgery post excessive bleeding following intercourse with well endowed men. One had had 2 babies before !!

A baby can come out yes but the size of the head 'prepares the way ' from the other direction.

Personally my last lover was very well endowed and very satisfying but as times was painful - but in a nice way lol.

Hi Big clit, welcome to the forums .you have answered a years old question for me. When on a short break together with a previous partner. We were at it most of the time. Iam well endowed and we were both very aroused, she was on top squatting going very hard and fast. She was very wet and open and I was rock hard . When she plunged down I felt it go somewhere different( not her bottom). She yelped and stopped. She was bleeding I carried her to the bath. I Said I should take to hospital. She just wanted to go home to her mum.
She never had it looked at . We split ,we both married other people and she has had 2 children. It felt like it went into the vaginal wall..

Sorry to disappoint,but I don't think there's a solution to this problem.Me and my OH have been together for 3 years and I still experience pain during intercourse.I've developed some tolerance to it,but still..We've tried lubes,taking it slow,everything you can think of but it doesn't seem to work.I guess it's because i'm young and my vagina doesn't stretch easily and permanently.If you find a permanent solution,please let me know.

May I ask.. Have you had sex with anyone else before?... Cause it could be an underlying problem that is causing the pain.
Sex isn't supposed to be painful... The odd twinge can be exquisite... But constant pain may indicate something more.
Talk it over with your gp... And yes sure mention he is well endowed... But rule out the possibility that you might have something else going on.
I am sure there's a way around this... Gl

Gentle Giant - you will have hit her cervix. The pain of that can be immense.

Feeling relaxed about it and not worrying about whether it will fit helps.

I tend to use water based lubricants (im a very large guy, can relate) and try to eat my woman out for a good long while before I penetrate. I also use a cockring which helps to maintain a steady errection for longer (when you're a really big guy, while your preparing a woman to take you sometimes can be difficult to keep all that blood there, until you're in).

Certain positions too, girl on top is bad for me feel like im fighting against gravity, doggy works good for me but you have to trust that the guy wont thrust too hard, as he's controlling how much in that position.

dotdashdot wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

My partner is big his wide and long and I'm also a very small woman size 6 not even 5 foot and size 3 shoes just to give you an idea of how small I am.

Worm up with smaller toys first and work your way up keep using lots of lube and just relaxed and take it easy and lots of foreplay.

Good luck! =)

I never thought your physical size had anything to do with the size of your vagina? Does it actually?

I didn't think it had any relation whatsoever, kinda like associating a mans height with his penis size... not accurate at all! All women have roughly the same length vagina.

Well it might not for some women but it does for me, I can't really speak for other women of course, I was just speaking for myself and my personal experience. :)

My OH and I are a very good fit, but a very good friend of ours had some issues with his new girlfriend a few months ago. He is big! In both length and girth and women get scared.

For this reason he was reluctant to attempt sex for a good few weeks. To his surprise the morning after a drunken party she woke him up by giving him oral sex. So a few days later he returned the favour and she accommodated him without any problems.

give her at least one orgasm before attempting penetration. If lube is required she is probably not ready. Never rush things!

Hey hun! I was like this before i found LH, i was fairly tight and anything over a 5inch girth hurt...over 6 was impossible ( i was lucky enough to only have one partner that size) i got though this with toys including vibrators and dildos. I can now take a 6.5 toy with ease.

I also would say use alot of lube and a condom because they honestly do help it glide in.... EXS thin codoms are perfection as for lube i love the LH flavour lubes...cant say much for the normal water based one thou. Durex aloe is great although i dont like their other products and i believe the silk lube is awesome although i have never tried it

Relaxation too...and plenty of foreplay like mentioned above

Good luck! x

BigBen1987 wrote:

Feeling relaxed about it and not worrying about whether it will fit helps.

I tend to use water based lubricants (im a very large guy, can relate) and try to eat my woman out for a good long while before I penetrate. I also use a cockring which helps to maintain a steady errection for longer (when you're a really big guy, while your preparing a woman to take you sometimes can be difficult to keep all that blood there, until you're in).

Certain positions too, girl on top is bad for me feel like im fighting against gravity, doggy works good for me but you have to trust that the guy wont thrust too hard, as he's controlling how much in that position.

BigBen1987 "you try to eat your woman out for a good long while before you penetrate" what a considerate chappie you are! I assume these women of yours (do you own them or are they hired?) do not have "pussies that stunk of jalapeños" as you so eloquently phrased it in another thread. Out of interest when you measure your apparently impressive dick is it from the heel of your foot to the top of your head?

Me and my OH are laughing as this forum remembers me from old and this post was just after meeting him!

Happy to say that seven years on we’re still together and worked out the BIG issue (there are still times when lazy, comfortable complacence means it’s been too long and it’s a touch difficult) but 7 years!

See, LH forum advice DOES work :smile:

3 Likes