Too hot for sex

Oh dear, just have to use positions with as least bodily contact as possible…
Oooh pre menopausal not good… My commiserations…

1 Like

It’s never too hot. Like others have said, the heat makes me even more horny. Skimpier clothing…… what’s not to like :joy:

2 Likes

It must be hot, I finally switched to the summer duvet last night
but hot…

… is the best
When the sweat is running down your body, it’s just a sign you are 'all in

It’s never too hot!

2 Likes

I love it. I love when his sweat run’s off him and on to me :see_no_evil: and I can taste it on his lips :biting_lip:

3 Likes

Salty bodies are the best too

2 Likes

They certainly are

1 Like

I recommend seamen. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

9 Likes

Thanks lol. Im only just about to turn 40. But I had a hysterectomy 5 years ago, leaving in your ovaries only gives you 5 years roughly and I’ve had that. So it makes sense its starting

It was hot hot hot last night and so we turned the hot tub right down in temperature … we then enjoyed a cool shower and went for it (with some visual aids). If anything I find the hot weather just makes me even needier and greedier ! I just want more more more

3 Likes

It definitely was hot :fire::hot_face: last night. He just went for it, and finished off a lot sweatier than what we started :drooling_face:

2 Likes

You sound like quite the energetic couple :woozy_face:

I’m not allowing him to get close at the mo - just teasing with a peekaboo bra set. :smirk:

3 Likes

I cannot fault your style @Baby_Jane I don’t think there is anything better than a lady in lovely lingerie. I bet your partner was desperate to get to you.

1 Like

He’s giving me puppy dog eyes… I have temporarily pacified him with homemade Mississippi Mud Pie and ice cream. :joy:

4 Likes

Oh my sexy lingerie and Mississippi Mud Pie can I join the queue. @Baby_Jane

1 Like

Way too hot, we ended up having a quick spoons session last night, hardly any foreplay and little skin to skin contact!! Sometimes that itch still needs scratching!!

2 Likes

food sex for the win

1 Like

He was hot and tired last night. But he was feeling fine this morning :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_drops: before he went to work. Love being woken up with a morning session :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I could hardly even hug my girlfriend never mind do the deed :sweat_smile: but she was feeling the heat more than me (she boils up easily like me but more so.)

2 Likes

When it’s so hot that a slight breeze comes through your window and your giving it “oh yeh, oh god that feels so good” and your husband sticks his head round the door wondering what you’re up to!

It’s summer!

8 Likes

I’ll gladly swap you for some of this miserable cold we’re having atm! :smiley: