Too hot for sex

Another solution is a bit of ice cube play!

2 Likes

Oh dear, just have to use positions with as least bodily contact as possible…
Oooh pre menopausal not good… My commiserations…

1 Like

It’s never too hot. Like others have said, the heat makes me even more horny. Skimpier clothing…… what’s not to like :joy:

2 Likes

It must be hot, I finally switched to the summer duvet last night
but hot…

… is the best
When the sweat is running down your body, it’s just a sign you are 'all in

It’s never too hot!

2 Likes

I love it. I love when his sweat run’s off him and on to me :see_no_evil: and I can taste it on his lips :biting_lip:

3 Likes

Salty bodies are the best too

2 Likes

They certainly are

1 Like

I recommend seamen. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

9 Likes

Thanks lol. Im only just about to turn 40. But I had a hysterectomy 5 years ago, leaving in your ovaries only gives you 5 years roughly and I’ve had that. So it makes sense its starting

We are definitely both feeling deprived in this heat but just too warm - we’ve been masturbating each other and had a snog and cuddle in the cool shower last night

2 Likes

It was hot hot hot last night and so we turned the hot tub right down in temperature … we then enjoyed a cool shower and went for it (with some visual aids). If anything I find the hot weather just makes me even needier and greedier ! I just want more more more

3 Likes

It definitely was hot :fire::hot_face: last night. He just went for it, and finished off a lot sweatier than what we started :drooling_face:

2 Likes

You sound like quite the energetic couple :woozy_face:

I’m not allowing him to get close at the mo - just teasing with a peekaboo bra set. :smirk:

3 Likes

I cannot fault your style @Baby_Jane I don’t think there is anything better than a lady in lovely lingerie. I bet your partner was desperate to get to you.

1 Like

He’s giving me puppy dog eyes… I have temporarily pacified him with homemade Mississippi Mud Pie and ice cream. :joy:

4 Likes

Oh my sexy lingerie and Mississippi Mud Pie can I join the queue. @Baby_Jane

1 Like

Way too hot, we ended up having a quick spoons session last night, hardly any foreplay and little skin to skin contact!! Sometimes that itch still needs scratching!!

2 Likes

food sex for the win

1 Like

He was hot and tired last night. But he was feeling fine this morning :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_drops: before he went to work. Love being woken up with a morning session :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I could hardly even hug my girlfriend never mind do the deed :sweat_smile: but she was feeling the heat more than me (she boils up easily like me but more so.)

2 Likes