Too Hot

Hi Everyone, In this heat, both of us get really randy and can’t keep our hands off each other. But, it’s to hot for any shagging. What’s everyone doing to keep cool and keep shagging?

5 Likes

Whilst it’s been too hot to get it fully on, we’ve been enjoying a spot of mutual masturbation. Laying on the bed in front of the fan after a nice cool shower… and just watching each other get ourselves off. We might even sit at opposite ends of the bed, interlock our legs so we still have that closeness and we’re still in the moment together.

1 Like

Get out in garden 10-11 when it’s a bit cooler and get a bit of sneaky action in risk of been caught always a turn on haha :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

we did that a lot. Her bent over the patio table and me taking her from behind. Then the next door neighbours cut down the trees between us!

1 Like

Just embrace the heat, sweat and musky! Then enjoy a nice cool shower afterwards

4 Likes

We’ve kept shagging and wanking but all outdoors as the sun gets us very horny. We’re lucky to be able to sit out in the rear garden naked and we’ve used a hose pipe as an outside garden shower. It’s been fantastic.

2 Likes

We’ve just kept shagging. I love hot, sticky, sweat dripping sex.
Especially the smell of his pheromones.

4 Likes

No shagging plenty of cool cider though :+1:

1 Like

Ice play and temperature play (cool) with glass toys! :cold_face:

3 Likes

The sticky and sweatier the better as far as I’m concerned.

3 Likes

Ice play, pouring some cold drinks over each other, cool shower and straight into it whilst still cool.

1 Like

I have air conditioning through out my home, having 3 dogs also I feel it’s a safety thing to make them feel comfortable as well as me and my family.

The only thing I shag is my fleshlights lol

2 Likes

It’s never too hot
Glistening sweat soaked bodies :fire:

2 Likes

Soak an old towel in water, ring out the excess and then fold and freeze. Pure bliss being able to lay on a sheet of ice, even if it melts quickly the cold sensation lingers

1 Like