Too many toys - Storage Issue

A familiar problem especially when living as parents of older kids. I can’t trust them not to go snooping. We had them in a lockable flight case which was great until we took the case to a hotel and the zip busted. I was trying to discreetly carry the case whilst holding the two zips together to stop the contents from emptying out into the corridor. Hey ho. Makes me laugh now!
So, my advice, anything with a zip has to be sturdy.

4 Likes

Our collection of toys are kept in a lockable chest to keep away from prying eyes.!

IMAGE REMOVED

5 Likes

No where near big enough hahaha

1 Like

Bump :slight_smile: still searching for ideas :slight_smile: think about floating shelfs on the wall now with coat hooks to hang all the whips and paddles rope ect.

We have our floggers, dragon tails, paddles, shorter crops and basically any impact toy that can hang on S hooks on a clothes rail. The smaller ones are on accessory hangers. If I had the room, I probably would go for coat hooks mounted on the wall though.

I’m currently looking for something like an umbrella stand for canes, longer crops, batons etc but I want something that looks nice but is of an appropriate size.

Basically everything else is in various drawers or (more likely if I can’t find it) whichever bag one of us took to the last event.

I used to get a beauty box subscription and the boxes have been pretty useful for little bits a pieces. For example, I have one that is a sensation play quick kit with a few basic things if we want to add a little something into a more vanilla session.

2 Likes

@Calie thank you for your input and suggestions

My self and my misses have so many toys im scared to bump my bedside table. as i think with the ammount of toys inside it would take off down the room like a demonic washing machine.

1 Like

So in the end we opted for some thin hampers with boxes in side to keep everything organised! I kitted the tubs out with some sleek wipeable black leather style vinyl. Most used and soft toys in the top box, hardcore in the bottom!

1 Like