too many...??

I have got a pretty big collection in the last 7 months. I can't resist all the special offers, but I am running out of space now. A shed full would be so cool :)

I vote that LH start stocking sextoy sheds!!

I bought my first one (apart from one I got as a gift about 3 years ago and hated) three weeks ago. I've already hit $600 and at least 10 toys.... whoopsies!

Kinkydink wrote:

I vote that LH start stocking sextoy sheds!!

Haha! Agreed! Xx

If I ever have any spare money I spend it on something sexual.. Lingerie, toys etc. But that's the thing that makes me happy =D I have no doubt I'm obsessed but I'm obsessed and happy so it's ok lol :) I don't think I will ever feel as though I have enough as there are always new things coming out that look that little bit better then the last x

I have quite a few now, can't stop buying them!

Reckon I'm prob obsessed, I love looking to see if there's anything new to add to the collection, but we have so much already. But getting that new parcel and trying out the new toy for the first time........wow ;)

I'm definitely obsessed. I'm currently working out how on earth I'm going to pack them as I'm moving soon!

I don't think you can have too many but we tend to end up with go to toys that we tend to use time & time again...... The rest just get left aside and not used that often, it may be time to trim the collection...

Shopping on here can be dangerously addictive! But despite being deprived of sex for six whole months, I haven't felt the need to use anything other than my faithful rabbit. Even though I have lots of toys, I only use a couple of them so I don't think I'll be buying any more for a while.

I think the only downside to having a million sex toys is finding somewhere to store them and the bank balance suffering tremendously! x

I'd agree with most people here you can never have too many, my OH gives out sometimes if I buy another toy, for example, we had 2 realistic 6" dildos and a realistic 8", I then bought the LH silicone G spot on and she was like "how many more do we need?" but after trying she was well it's different, as is all of them, and it can depend on what you fancy.

nearly all toys do sominthing different or feel different and she now realizes that it's great to have a wide variety and depending on her mood she has the right toy for it..

As others have said, the big issue is storage and cost....I do read on the forums about a lot of people who live at home and have to hide them etc and I can imagine how hard this is. We've a 15 month old daughter and I had to go and buy a lockable bedside table so she wouldn't keep opening them and really hiding them away in a wardrobe as a pain in the butt.

The cost element depends.... there are expensive toys out there, we know, we've bought a few, but there are some real great cheap toys and if you keep and eye on LH deals then you can pick up some real bargins.... but I know myself, I'm always saying ahhh we have enough for now and then I see something else we just have to try..... I look at it like a hobby that we both love......and above all it's healthy.

Yet agree you can't have too many!

I've got a money box which is my swan fund, but have three rabbits, Lelo mia 2 only bullet I use now, four but plugs in different sizes, so there's finished, some realistic dildos, all in my pink hairdressing case,not many but enough for me, all in separate compartments

since getting a magic wand a couple of weeks ago ,nothing else has been out lol,id love to get my OH a dildo though as its something shes never had or tried

I think i now have to many toys, i realised this yesterday ,when i was trying to put them in my storage box hmmm i also find now i have a few, i cant decide which one i want to use, so end up not using any brain taxing having to much choice lol i may do what bumblebee suggested a lucky dip lol

We have over 40 toys. Most of them LH but a few for an other very over priced sex toy shop( you all know who I mean). Not shopped there since I discovers lovehoney