Too old for a piercing?

No definitely not to old and many people haves piercings and tattoos now, I bet you wouldn’t know or guess half of what people have! I got my clit hood pierced with a VCH first and then nipples done a few years later, all in my 30’s and all have been great, I love my VCH!

My husband has a very professional career position and you would never know he is sporting quite a large PA piercing under his suit.

I wouldn’t worry about your daughter knowing although it’s maybe not something that needs to be shared.

2 Likes

My daughter doesn’t know I have piercings below the belt and can’t imagine of any occasion the matter would come up.

I had my 1st when I was the far side of 55, if you had asked me when I was 45 I would have told you ‘NO WAY’, perhaps even when I was 55.

We all change and evolve, if it is something you have been thinking about for a bit and not just a drunken spur of the moment thing then what is the harm as long as you go to a professional place?

4 Likes

Thanks All. It has been great to get all your comments. I’m off to visit a couple of places on Wednesday that have good reviews and one recommendation from a friend. It’s all a “go”! Super excited!

5 Likes

Hey @HornyHousewife69 Mission accomplished! 2nd place I visited, female piercer who made me feel super comfortable. All of a sudden she was like “so I can do it now if you like “ Didn’t hesitate and I LOVE IT! My pussy looks super cute (if I do say so myself) :blush:

6 Likes

How’s the new piercing?

Is it what you expected and what are the advantages and disadvantages that you have found so far?

Hi @rockstar . Almost 2 weeks ands it’s healing really well. Looks amazing, I am so happy I got it. Did it hurt to get done? Absolutely. Like a hot pinch but it was over within an instant. Other than that no other disadvantages apart from having to stay away from giving it attention while it heals :wink: which is easier said than done. I have felt a consistent low level stimulation down there , not sure if that will subside but it has been quite enjoyable. Can’t wait for it to be fully healed.

2 Likes

That’s all good then. Nice to hear that it’s all going well.

The constant low level stimulation sounds similar to what I have from the chastity cage. It’s quite enjoyable.