too wet

Hi just to add my spin. Before a baby all was well and then i went back to the pill and I used to really suffer, i just didn't get wet. i always needed lube. then i decided that the pill was a pain and got the copper coil. since then i have not had a problem at all since! it made me wet again and as i dont have problems with constant on off periods the pill caused it's really given me back my sex life!

as for the lady that is too wet just keep a towel under OH's bum or your own to stop so much mess. my OH loves it and if yours does too just relax its normal and you'd hate it if you had to pay for all the lube you'd need otherwise ;) x

I'm on the pill too x

the towel thing is a good plan lol, that and just relax and go with it!

least am not alone!!

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

When i sit on top of my bloke and come it gets so wet it runs down onto the bed. he loves it, i feel a bit meh about it! never happened before but I do cum a lot with him - any one else have the same problem?

maybe problem aint the word but you know what i mean! x

This is definitely not a problem, my wife does this too and it's just so horny.

My wife is a squirter and says the feeling is very similar, so maybe that's something for you two to explore?

From a guys point of view, you can never come too much, I love to get covered in my woman's juices, love getting all wet.

I'm lucky in that my OH gets really wet and it is fantastic as she has a nice tight pussy.

However, I had an ex who also got very wet but had a rather 'loose' pussy. She came alot but the sex was never that great for me.

Nothing wrong with being a bit 'too wet'. It increases sensitivity actually so thumbs up all round. It may be down to the pill if this was not the case before, as it can affect your hormonal balance but if you change your pill, you are affecting your hormonal balance yet again.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. If the OH doesn't mind, and if it doesn't affect you too much (as in you are having to stop halfway through to dry off) then I would just enjoy it and put a couple of towels within easy reach.

the_drew wrote:

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

When i sit on top of my bloke and come it gets so wet it runs down onto the bed. he loves it, i feel a bit meh about it! never happened before but I do cum a lot with him - any one else have the same problem?

maybe problem aint the word but you know what i mean! x

This is definitely not a problem, my wife does this too and it's just so horny.

My wife is a squirter and says the feeling is very similar, so maybe that's something for you two to explore?

Can i ask when your wife does squirt (personal question here apologies) what does it look smell like? cos i wondered if this is what was happening?

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

....... cos i wondered if this is what was happening?

F&S there is a whole thread about squirting that you may find interesting :-

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1350-squirting/

my wife is always wet,men love her wet pussy

thanks for your replies, I've decided to just go with the flow, he loves it, so thats good enough for me!!! xx

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

thanks for your replies, I've decided to just go with the flow, he loves it, so thats good enough for me!!! xx

*\o/*

It's one of the biggest turn ons ever when a women gets really wet!! Don't think it's a male ego boost, it is just sexy and I love it. And I will happily clean up the mess after

love it when the juice runs everywhere.. good session should be messy! Saying that mrs D does keep a towel nearby just in case it gets too much ;)

Ste-D wrote:

love it when the juice runs everywhere.. good session should be messy! Saying that mrs D does keep a towel nearby just in case it gets too much ;)

Hera hear!

I get very wet too..... The oh loves that every time he touches me I'm wet ! I keep a pack of baby wipes handy oh and his tongue ! :-D xx

Too wet? What is that?? Haha don't worry about it, it's great! :)

MrTools wrote:

thats what my last fella said :) i was always self conscious about it before but he put my mind at ease for good .

rubysoho wrote:

MrTools wrote:

thats what my last fella said :) i was always self conscious about it before but he put my mind at ease for good .

Love a soaked face! ;)

good ol' boy ;)

It is not a problem. It is fun, erotic, flattering and sexy. And any man who tells you anything else... check his pulse.