Topless Sunbathing

Hmm this is a werid subject for me...
I have never yet top less sunbathed or evan wore a bikini. I have a scar from a minor op just under my right breast and the idea of anyone other than my parnter see it makes me feel rather sick.

I would like to, that way i wouldnt get the white marks left lol...

i have bathed topless before but i was only 15 and didnt have any stretch marks or extra weight!

Yep topless brings out all the insecurities, but the hell, l'm sure most eyesights not upto it !!!

Tallboy

Is it just me, or are white tanline marks kinda sexy?!

Well l find them sexy but how the hell do you arrange the strings just so time, after time, after time....

then l'm sure there is a trick!!! white on brown definately a turn on though, although when engaging in close action they tend to blurr into the background- definately a bloke thing though as very visual !! Am l right campers???

Tallboy

I hate getting tan lines. To avoid tan lines I go topless and wear a micro thong bikini (wicked weasel).

Micro thong uh!! and topless to boot, now what was someone saying re the appeal of photographic evidence for this thread- Imelda's blog beckons maybe ha ha.

Tallboy

I like it but do so very infrequently due to inherant risk of skin cancers.

I usually do it on cloudier days, to please myself, don't care who sees me.

How to I get to “Imelda's blog”? so I can post photographic evidence

Hi weaselcouple (mrs?) although l have been blessed with the status of blog administrator l havne the ken to work out how to enable you to get there. However l am certain one of the more IT literate administrators will help you through the process now you have partaken of the Tomfoolery

That we happy band of campers partake in!! ha ha

TB

TB it’s always Mrs weaselcouple on lovehoney

TB can u point me in the direction of a helper so I can partake?

Sexychic, l believe ,should be able to assist, however rest assured having become aware of your plight and interest she will explain all l have no dubt whatever. Unable to leave messages for members at the moment, but hopefully that too may change sooner rather than later. Sorry l cannot help you more, may try to fathom the intricicies of the unfathomable- to date !!

Tallboy

Done done done! WC you should get an email from blogger, follow the instructions, let me know if you have probs.

TB from the homepage you go to Customise at the top right hand side.

Then on the new page go to the Settings tab.

Then from there go to Permissions at the end. You can then see the list of authors.

Click Add Author and enter the email address.

Go try and let me know fi you have any probs.

Await a candidate Imelda.... the problem last time l recall.

Thanks TB

Have never sunbathed nude as I am one of those people who goes white, red, white. Have skinny dipped several times though and am a fan of the whole less clothing thing cause its just less hassle (and in terms of holidays means not having to lug heavy suitcases about).

A couple of years ago I met a girl who I soon found out loved to go topless. I was still quite reserved back then and I can remember the first time I saw them like it was yesterday.

I was luckily enough to live in a house with a sauna at the time, I took her in it for the first time and with a sly look she slipped off her bikini top dropping it to the floor. I was in shock for a minute or two - they were simply perfect! She had lovely big boobs and they looked so pert and firm.

I watched as she started to sweat, it slid down over the beautiful curves of her breasts and over her erect nipples. Her skin was glistening as she sweat - it was mesmorising to watch. After a couple of minutes of intense sexual tension we gave in and had very steamy sex. Boy was that a good night!

She loved to sunbathe topless in the garden too and was very nonchalant about it. I think she knew how much pleasure I got out of it and used to play along a bit.

TITS'S OOOT FOR T'LADS!

Seriously, it's that common it's not even noticed. If tha's got yer papsout in the park near the swings then no, thats alitte wrong even though ever male youg & old will thank you!

If you've got big, little, old ,young or even floppy sausage tits... No one actualy is looking up there, we've all got our beady little eyes on the bikinni bottoms!

slowhand wrote:

A couple of years ago I met a girl who I soon found out loved to go topless. I was still quite reserved back then and I can remember the first time I saw them like it was yesterday.

I was luckily enough to live in a house with a sauna at the time, I took her in it for the first time and with a sly look she slipped off her bikini top dropping it to the floor. I was in shock for a minute or two - they were simply perfect! She had lovely big boobs and they looked so pert and firm.

I watched as she started to sweat, it slid down over the beautiful curves of her breasts and over her erect nipples. Her skin was glistening as she sweat - it was mesmorising to watch. After a couple of minutes of intense sexual tension we gave in and had very steamy sex. Boy was that a good night!

She loved to sunbathe topless in the garden too and was very nonchalant about it. I think she knew how much pleasure I got out of it and used to play along a bit.

You lucky lucky sod !!!

TB