Torture Garden

I've been looking at torture garden events and I'm very interested in going.

It's difficult finding anyone interested in my latex kink and I thought going to one of their events in London might be a good place to meet new people who also share my fetish.

I'm thinking of going down for a weekend and spending a few nights in London. I wondered what people's advice would be and although there are strict dress rules and advice on what's acceptable, I'm still anxious about it.

Torture garden pulls a big crowd - it's normal to be anxious but there are so many people there, in all kinds of outfits, that you won't even be noticed...they really have seen it all...if it helps though, wear a hood for total anonymity...I'm a hood lover myself so would almost always have one on.

A few things - I'm not the biggest fan of torture garden...in my opinion it's a fetish themed vanilla club...people make the effort and look cool - but most aren't true fetishists...it is a decent club night, and fetishists/rubber lovers do go...but they're vastly in the minority...so just be aware of that if you're hoping to connect with someone more on your own wavelength...that said though, if you haven't worn your rubber in a "public" setting before then it would be good for that.

The biggest advice I have really is - if you fancy going somewhere, just do it...understand that you might feel anxious...and that you might not connect with anyone that night...but do it anyway...

This thread may help give some insight into the events: 

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1686926-torture-garden-events/#p1689816

Its nice when you started a thread then see new ones popping up. Even better when you are the one that posted the initial thread. Thanks leanne for highlighting it. By the way we've been again already!

Do you have to have to have a latex/rubber costume? I’ve got some sexy bits from LH to put a costume together but it’s not all latex?

Not at all is it restricted to latex/rubber, you could go in a thong and that's it if you wanted! The rule is fetish wear there is a good gallery on the TG site for ideas. See also the link from Leanne above when I posted a review after we went!