Totally Random....

A man in a suit or uniform for me too!

A woman in a suit turns me on as they seem so confident and powerful.

I'm hoping to go to Uni to become a nurse soon and totally don't see the sexy side to it lol xxx

I do anaesthetics in a children's hospital, so the dr/nurse isn't my thing. I spend enough time with them.. I love a man in a suit, I think it's something about stripping all the different layers off!

I quite like military uniforms but I especially like some historical costumes so perhaps actors too. Suits have never done it for me, somehow.

I know some people, especially guys, seem to think secretaries/PAs etc are sexy but I know from experience that working in an office in an administration capacity isn't sexy at all!

uniforms, suits do nothing for me, i work in an office and see suits all the time and find them boring,

Same for me. Suits are boring after many years of working with them.

I like all kinds of fitness and outdoor jobs,artists as well. But thats just for dreaming, my OH is an engineer, so smart and sexy! Plus he can fix all the things in the house.

I find engineers very sexy too!!!

Italian Police women

Mamma Mia !

A mechanic!!! i dont know why but ive always had a thing for mechanics

The overalls, the smell of oil, the dirtiness........just oooooh xx

Oh is a mechanic :L got to admit the oil gets annoying !!!!

I've always found something appealing about the policeman uniform. Who knows, maybe its the handcuffs or something? But since the OH is training to be one... ;)

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

Another sexy suit fan here. Nothing like a well-turned out chap in snappy threads.

Funny thinking abouit it, there are a lot of young women work here and its an industrial environment, something quite sexy about a pretty girl covered in grease and rust wearing baggy overalls.

No grease gunther ;) gets to messy under nails lol

Candied Citrus wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

Sexist or Sexiest?

The most sexist job is probably like, a stripper or something? The sexiest... probably like a stripper or something! :P

This made me giggle! ^^

second that :-D

Katherine* wrote:

I find engineers very sexy too!!!

Ha somehow I doubt the kind of engineer I am is 'sexy'

Dancers. Especially more classical types like ballet. They have a weird mixture of innocence and sex appeal.

Give me a MotoGP racer any day of the week, zipped up in leathers, driving fast on the limit...yes please

female nurses

I think the sexiest job role is a Sexy Nurse (Stereo type) and my wife thinks it’s a Rally driver "Shame i am in IT..."