What is the sexiest profession?

What would your fantasy man/woman do for a living?

Mine would be a mechanic!!!

there is nothing sexier than seeing a sexy man all sweaty and covered in engine oil, so manly!!! plus they always seem to have nice, defined muscles in their arms, perfect for cuddling!!

if no mechanics are availible, then a plumber!! or anything that involves hard labour and getting dirty!!

how about you guys? x

I'm with Dunca here, nothin like a teacher to lead the way on heights of pleasure :) Next thou would be a Professional in a suit and glasses :)

Dunca1348 wrote:

Has to be the sexy teacher for me.

Yeah damn right External Media

1 Like

Either Nurse, Secretary/Office type job or Pirate.

Librarian, Teacher, Secretary... someone quiet and refined that I can mess up - preferably with glasses. I find glasses quite sexy, especially paired with sheer stockings...

Elle-Scotland wrote:

Librarian, Teacher, Secretary... someone quiet and refined that I can mess up - preferably with glasses. I find glasses quite sexy, especially paired with sheer stockings...

+1 for the glasses External Media

Elle-Scotland has the right idea :) Something involving a straight black skirt with stockings, but you can't tell they're stockings :) Something that says the minute the kids are out of the classroom, she wants to be thrown over her desk and fucked hard :D

Student20 - pirate!? Yarrr!

Disco Dave wrote:

Who can honestly say they've seen a lady in a sexy pirate costume and not thought "I'd shiver her timbers!".

He also weaved explosives into his beard, who knows what he did to his pubes =o

I guess it only works with female (non-somalian) pirates.

Lol explosive sex eh student20?

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Sexiest job?? Hmmmm... *thinks* Prob the head cheif executive of a large skyscraper building that works in computer programming. You could just walk into his/her office and get the assistant to get anything you want then have sex on the office desk infront of those big tinted window walls! Plenty of money, power, a sexy setting and you wont be expected to ask the dreaded question of "how was your day at the office?" cuz everyone already knows that what they do is boring!

That is a very nice scenario - I'm definitely with you on that. Power is certainly sexy, almost as much as stockings :P

I think the idea of a chef is very attractive too - the cute little white uniform (and, yes, this is in my fictional world - along with sexy pirates, Student20!), creative and... well I'm leaving the 'tasty' puns well alone here.

I have a thing for chefs, mainly because they're such unmitigated bastards :D

Also love me some photographers... not sure why.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Sexiest job?? Hmmmm... *thinks* Prob the head cheif executive of a large skyscraper building that works in computer programming. You could just walk into his/her office and get the assistant to get anything you want then have sex on the office desk infront of those big tinted window walls! Plenty of money, power, a sexy setting and you wont be expected to ask the dreaded question of "how was your day at the office?" cuz everyone already knows that what they do is boring!

if that were me i'd have a section of glass floor that overlooked the entire height of the building! External Media

of course being a geek i'd also have a secret room accessable via a secret doorway behind a steel bookcase! External Media also a swivel chair and white fluffy cat lol!

shellyboo wrote:

Haha, interesting take on the chef-angle!

I agree with the photography thing too. I think it's because they're normally portrayed as very arty, creative all pretentious?

mimiaow wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

Haha, interesting take on the chef-angle!

I agree with the photography thing too. I think it's because they're normally portrayed as very arty, creative all pretentious?

I just go crazy for someone who can take control... and who better than a chef, I guess! They're always in control of their surroundings and what's happening in the kitchen :)

Student20 wrote:

Disco Dave wrote:

Who can honestly say they've seen a lady in a sexy pirate costume and not thought "I'd shiver her timbers!".

Me... Johnny Depp wears waayyy too much manscara and already has that feminine looks anyway... slightly off putting...

Errr sexiest job... Hmmmm.... dunno really....

Possibly a teacher but thats what I want to do so it would hardly be exciting or new.

i'm a mechanic

would have to be secretary or a nurse in the older style uniforms and not these trousers and tunic's they wear nowadays

Proffesional Student every time.

hmmm has to be anything involving a trouser suit professional on the outside but who knows whats underneath?? phwoar

What about a guy who works in a chipper van? Is there a fetish for that too?