Tough day at the office

Just a long tiring day at the office, and it only work until 3pm! And we are getting work done at home, so I come home to what resembles a building site. The kids are currently going through an 'I hate the sight of you' stage, and have done nothing but fight all afternoon. The OH has just called to say he will be late home. I'm just exhausted and having one of those days. With Pay Day just around the corner, I think a bit of retail therapy may be in order to cheer me up, now the only question is-where to start.

Lovehoney is place to stay, hairdressers, n nail bar ..

That sounds like a long tiring day and I hate the "I'm going to be late" call :(

Lovehoney is the obvious place to start. There's some lovely lingerie on here at the moment.

Hope your evening picks up 

Think your right sassy, some tlc will do good. Think I'll leave the kids at home with their dad on Saturday while I have a pamper sesh.

The "I'm gonna be late call" only ever seems to happen on nightmare days.

The underwear on LH is definitely stunning, I've been buying bits here and there, but I'm not able to wear it at the minute :(  I love the larger boobs that come with pregnancy but unfortunately my larger tummy and stretch marks make sexy underwear look silly, but I'm stock pilling for after the birth. Maybe not right away, but you know what I mean. Lol.

Yah have plenty to look forward to in th future but maybe some time to treat yourself will help right now. It's a,ways nice to have something to look forward to.

I am back to mp work tomorrow which I'm not looking forward to as it then means I have to work the weekend too booooo

Yeah, definitely. I'm counting down the days until I can wear my nice new things and try some toys, I bought some and am a little reserved about using some at the minute as I haven't before.

Oh no, poor you. Do you do some days on, some off? On the upside, it'll mean that you're off work when most people are in.

Can you not use toys whilst you are pregnant? I hadn't even thought of that to be honest.

I work shift work so every week is different. It's lovely having the time off in the week when most other people are working but it's not so great when you have to go in on weekends.

Oh no, I imagine shift work would be quite difficult to get used to. This is one of your not so good weeks then when you have to work a weekend. I will be thinking of you as I enjoy my Saturday & Sunday off work, hehe, just kidding.

No, I'm sure you could use toys while pregnant, probably most of them anyway. I did use the vibrating knickers I bought. I'm just not 100% comfortable with inserting anything, I don't actually know why, not like it can go anywhere. Probably just me being silly.

I would probably be the same when I'm pregnant to be fair. Hope you don't have to wait too long :)

haha very kind of you. But you enjoy your weekend as I've certainly enjoyed my day off today!

innocent-fun wrote:

Oh no, I imagine shift work would be quite difficult to get used to. This is one of your not so good weeks then when you have to work a weekend. I will be thinking of you as I enjoy my Saturday & Sunday off work, hehe, just kidding.

No, I'm sure you could use toys while pregnant, probably most of them anyway. I did use the vibrating knickers I bought. I'm just not 100% comfortable with inserting anything, I don't actually know why, not like it can go anywhere. Probably just me being silly.

I ended up almost killing my rabbit while I was pregnant! Continually horny and hubby was working loads. Even hoped it might kickstart labour but no luck! Hope your evening improves!

8weeks to due date (20th) but fingers crossed it'll be early, I'm too impatient lol.

Oh I will enjoy my weekend, especially if I can get an appointment to get my nails done (thanks to sassy for the suggestion, something I always overlook).

have a nice evening, and enjoy work the next few days :)

GlamRockChick wrote:

innocent-fun wrote:

I ended up almost killing my rabbit while I was pregnant! Continually horny and hubby was working loads. Even hoped it might kickstart labour but no luck! Hope your evening improves!

Haha, oh I'm very horny and my hubby has little to no interest at the minute. Glad to hear you had no concerns about inserting anything, I knew it was probably just me being overly cautious. Disappointed to hear though that it didn't kickstart labour.