Toy is giving a horrible burning feeling? :(

i got 2 rubber toys a while ago from here, and at first they were fine to use without any issues.

Then the larger one began to burn horribly when i put it inside, so much that the pain completely took away my mood, so i have to use a condom on it now so it doesnt burn. But after a while my smaller toy has also started giving that horrible burning sensation too..

Is something wrong with the toys? or am i just allergict to something in them? I'd kinda prefer not to have to use condoms on them.

What are you using to clean them? Could be that you are allergic to the cleaning substance, make sure they are well rinsed

If they really are rubber then it could be that you are one of the many that are latex sensitive (but you would likely have issues with condoms in that case). You could be sensitive to the plasticiser used in the material.

It would be useful to know which toys you have the problem with.

I have a latex allergy and like Hella said this could be causing the burning sensation you are experiencing. Saddly my allergy is worse though as I can't even use latex condoms to put over toys as they burn so much. When I first found out I had an allergy I was a lot younger I did wonder at first as eve rubber gloves would cause a rash but had to learn saddly the hard way. after one week of rampant sex with my first I had became very sore down there I thought it was just because I wasn't use to it at first but no something was up. I went to the doctors and was told that it was the condoms causing me to have a reaction.

If it is a latex allergy I would really suggest stop using that toy completely if it is causing such an instant reaction.

I should say that I found I was slightly sensitive to some of the jelly toy materials (and also to one of the water-based lubes) so, despite the expense we now only buy silicone toys.

Have you changed to a different lube lately? Although it sounds like a latex allergy, you might alternatively be allergic to the lube you're using.

I dont have any problems when a condom is on it, just without. But eek :S that sounds bad http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/the-nymphomaniac/

The toys in question are "basix realistic slim 7 inch" and "basix g-spot 5 dildo inch" I guess it would be worth geting a silicone toy?

also I dont have any problems with the lube im using.

Hmm, both basix toys. Could be something they add to the plastics mix that is causing it.

right i'm just wondering if you have any other toys and if you have gained a reaction from these? if you don't have other toys maybe your body just agree on the shape and sizing rather than anything to do with the rubber. I guess you might not be using enough lube, and if this is the case the reason why a condom being put over the toy makes it hurt less may be because the condoms you use have a lubricated coating or just smoothes out the bumps etc.

Also do you use any sex toy cleaning, if so you may be gaining a reaction from this. Just make sure you give your toys a good rinse after spraying them down.

both the toys you have listed don't contain latex so it shouldn't be that which is causing the problem.

Though it might not be the toy really there might be something else wrong so you should really go see your gp espically if you continue to get these sensations. You might just have a cut from using the larger one and should give your body time to heal.