Toy Storage Problems

I have 8 boxes stacked by the bed... His, glass, essentials, bondage etc
Each toy has it's own bag... ticklers sit in a large vase in the cupboard and hitty items all hang on coat hangers in the cupboard...

I have my own home and the kids know not to go through my stuff... doubt they'd go looking again if they did snoop...

We had several jelly toys all in the same bag, didn't really think about it until one day one turn to a liquid jelly which stuck to everything, lesson hard learnt.

Now they have individual storage bags, the LH ones are great especially when they are on offer.

I have a growing collection of flight cases!

Sometimes you can buy some on special ,l from a well known hobby electronics store![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Now and again you can buyy a set of 3 that all fit in each other.

Just the thing for Violet Wands , Sounds and Estim kit.

Hello! Storage became a bit of an issue with me after I started buying toys every few weeks. My solution has come in a few parts....

The bulk of my toys, the ones that are meant for partners and the ones I don't use often, are in my top dresser drawer. I laid down a thin plush blanket and then a silk materiel over it to keep them from rolling around when I open and close the drawer. I also have a couple kitchen organizers to help keep my silicon/jelly toys from having problem.

In that drawer I have everything laid out neatly so it can be seen, select dildos/vibrators, bullets/eggs, clamps and ticklers each have their own section. There is also a small basket in there dedicated to bottles of lube and condoms. So I always know where they are and when I need to refresh my stock.

I have a walk in closet, so for some of the bigger toys or things I didn't have room for I hung one of those shoe organizers ( usually clear and have pockets to tuck your shoes into ) on the back of my closet door. And placed a few toys in there, I also use this for some of my scarves, cuffs, ect. It's easy to find each toy through the clear material.

And finally, for the always at hand toys and products I bought a nice basket and keep my 'go to' toys in it. It's small enough to slide under my bed, or hide in the opening of my night stand without easily seeing whats in it. This wouldn't be the best idea if you have friends or will get embarrassed if a friend just happens to look in the basket or you forget to put it away.

big box under the bed lol

Top draw of bed side cabinet. Fitted magnetic child lock to stop prying eyes. Fine to start with, but now overflowing

We have a wooden chest which fits nicely in a corner and simply looks like a decorative piece of furniture (with a small discreet padlock). Inside I'd like to say it's organised but alas no! It's not a mess either everything is tidily placed just in no particular order .. there's a simplistic fun to digging in and seeing what comes out first on thosei indecisive days :)

Me and hubby store our toys in our bedside nightstands. Socks for smaller toys and either towels or decommisioned shirts for larger toys. We use shirts like towels and roll them inside, this keeps them from destroying each other. We learned the hard way, lol.

Everywhere in the house because it is just the two of us. We did have a repairman to fix the shaver socket. I didn't realise we had a 500ml ID lube on the shelf!

RavenMisfit wrote:

I have an actual tool box for storage with a padlock on it. ...

So do I, though without the padlock. Each toy is individually wrapped in a paper towel.

I'll be needing a shed soon. Idea of a playroom coming up for next year.

Inside my wardrobe, I have a couple of Lovehoney storage cases in one of the boxes an order was delivered in along with my larger items like paddles and a crop. The drawer above that is where my go to toys are kept and all things I need to try/review. Stuff I don't use anymore or rarely use is in a box inside my wardrobe too. I need a clear out. When I live without prying eyes, I plan to get a storage bed of some sort to keep everything contained. 

Just picked up an Ottoman Cube from Dunholme Mill for just under ten pounds. These make great storage units for your Lovehoney toys and costumes. Not tested it for weight as I haven't built it yet but I think it would make a great spanking stool as well.If I am happy with them ,I will get some more at that price for costume and lingerie storage.

I have;

• A toy bag which is on my bed and travels with me, this contains all my 'essentials'

• A toy drawer which has bigger toys and bondage stuff

• A sexy lingerie draw

• A dress-up box shaped like a VW Campervan (because I'm awesome like that)

• My spreader bars are down the side of my wardrobe as they won't fit anywhere else

• My collars are hung on my bed's headboard

• My riding crop is hung on my bed knob

And there's random other stuff laying around upstairs as I live by myself so only select people are allowed up ;)

Also there's perculiar storage like my Christmas cards are currently help up by my bondage rope and pegs haha