Tracey Cox Supersex Rechargeable G-Spot Vibrator

I bought this vibrator in the sale, as I know a few other people did. It arrived this morning and the first thing I noticed is the smell! I have had toys with a mild smell before which would go away after a few washes and being left out to dry, but this is much worse. It smells like a silicon bullet I had after it started to spark and melt when being recharged. I've washed it with antibacterial toy cleaner and wiped it with a damp, soapy cloth, then sprayed with the cleaner again and left out to dry. (It is only splashproof.) The smell isn't lessening and I think it's starting to fill my room (I may just be paranoid). None of the reviews mention a smell at all.
Anyone else who has this vibe, did it smell at all when you got it, or is it just mine? If it smelt, how badly and did it go away?

Hey hun if its sparking send it back sounds like a fault .dont use it just incase

I don't have the vibe, but any silicone toys I have purchased, have never had a smell to them. Have you spoke to live chat?

Sorry, I wasn't clear. It is not sparking, it's giving the same smell as an old bullet that sparked! It charged fine, and will turn on no problems, but I won't use it unless the smell goes away!

Sounds like a fault, i have the rabbit version of this toy and I have never noitced a small at all

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I don't have the vibe, but any silicone toys I have purchased, have never had a smell to them. Have you spoke to live chat?

No, I wanted to see if it was just mine or if others had this problem and it went...

If your worried you could use condom but id suggestspeaking live chat to see what they say

I ordered this in the sale too after lusting over it a while and at the current price how could I resist. I can't say that I noticed a smell at all. I've not tried it yet (waiting for a cheeky night alone) but I dont think there was a smell. But I'll go check.

Hmmmm thee is a slight tang of alcohol rub smell to it but nothing over powering. You can only smell it if you give it a good sniff. I have been storing it in one of the satin pouches and it's not transferred the smell on to the pouch at all.

Thanks everyone, I talked to live chat and will be sending it back for a replacement!

Better be safe then sorry

Hi LibraLover

Please contact customer care, they can assist with this.

Many thanks

Mine doesn't smell either not used it yet my drive has gone for a few days it'll come back.

I wouldn't hesitate to send it back if not happy. Love honey is brill at customer service that's why I buy from them. . . and mine bought in sale too just £10 brill, with no smell ! Worth getting the replacement. :-)