Tracey Cox Supersex Toner Balls - opinions please

These arrived two days ago and so far, I've used them both days. They feel really strange but good whilst walking around and I'm trying to do my 'exercises', not sure if its working though!!

Just wanted to find out what everyone else thinks of them.

I found they work well but I can't wear them for more than an hour or so as they leave me feeling a little bruised. The toning side of it can take a few weeks to become noticable and, for me, it was rather gradual. It will also depend on how toned you are to start with as to whether or not you will see much difference.

I dont have these particular balls but I agree that the change is not going to be noticable in 2 days in most cases, leave it some time. For me it was not noticable at first either, but then I started to notice the difference. And the difference does vary depending how toned you are. If you are not, the difference can be big, if you are, then the difference may be very minimal and you may want to move to heavier exercisers. But first give it a bit time

I like mine. They're a good way of getting my libido back up when it's been skiving and as a fix for dryness. I'm 44 and single, so keeping it all working smoothly doesn't seem to be a priority for my body. %-)

There's definitely improvement in the muscles too, but it happened gradually. It's noticeable now though.

Ive been looking for something like this. Im ordering them today!!

Just wanted to state that I didn't ACTUALLY think there would be a difference in two days, was just saying I had worn them the past two days!

They don't come with very good instructions, so it's more that I may not be using them right.

They feel fine.

I decided to buy the Feelztoys Desi Pure Silicone Love Balls in the end. The reviews were fantastic. We shall see what they are like, cant wait!

Can't say I notice them much when they're in as such, unless they start to drop out.

Wow my new Feelztoys Des Pure Silicone Love Balls arrived this morning. Popped them in and wow, so much better than the other cheaper ones i have used. I can really feel them move and I know they are there! Im thinking of keeping them when i go to work later.

Wow those balls are pretty damn good! The movement inside i got from them is amazing..been extremely horny whilst wearing them .. so users beware!!

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Wow those balls are pretty damn good! The movement inside i got from them is amazing..been extremely horny whilst wearing them .. so users beware!!

Hmm... sounds good. I am trying new ones, so lets see how it goes.

To be honest I dont feel tighter afterwards, I am actually stretched, but I think thats because you can barely fit 2 fingers into me before I stretch. I am mainly doing them, as I think my pelvic mucles could be getting bit weaker even with regular tightening of them, as I just do lot of heavy lifting and hard and heavy manual labour, which according to the booklet I have with mine can also weaken the as pregnancy can and I wanted to gain more control over the muscles too. Not caring about getting tighter as I am already very very tight

Also I find fast walk or doing exercise with them in makes it faaar more challenging at times than just walking inside the house but you have to be sure you can hold them in

Great thread its something I was thinking of buying soon. been reading reviews of all the different types and wasnt sure which ones to go for.

Wondered if I was too small to carry 2 inside eek?

Looking forward to seeing more answers for HI.

Blondii, I decided to go for cheaper ones first, but I came to conclusion they are bit too long for me. I had these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2220

But decided to recently send them back and got the Lelo Luna and they are much better size wise for me. They are less lenghty and do feel great, but are bit pricey. But I like I can change the weight easily depending on what I am currently doing. And I do find thats easier for me to work with them because the previous were just bit too long for me.

Frankly I think the Tracey Cox ones would be too long for me! If the measurements are correct for those. Not sure it would fit. So I would go for something decently weighted and erh lenght of about 4 inches insertable if you are worried about fitting them both in

Oh huge thanks Laveila, Id rather follow advice and I dont mind spending a bit for more for health, its all worth it.

Plus I like the idea of changing weights, I'll start small and by the reviews of the Lelo luna they look good, thanks.

Well. as you get more trained you should look for smaller anyway, but some are bit bigger than others to start with. I find that over about 4inches in lenght is bit uncomfortable for me. Based on previous experience. The Lelo Luna are shorter and they feel much better inside as they are not so long. And they seem to vibrate bit more compared to the previous. They did when the postman was passing me the parcel, I think I blushed!

I love the look of this system too http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20747

Love the challenge of 106g, but although I did Kegels for years without anything, I do find it far more challenging with something inside of me and not sure big jumps like that are for someone who is new to the whole idea of exercisers! I can keep the heaviest weights in Lelo in, but for very fast walk or bit of run I still put the lightest version in. But I think one day I would want to go above what the Lelo beads have to offer, still think they are great for a beginner, as they allow you to build up more slowly and adjust the weights as needed.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Blondii, I decided to go for cheaper ones first, but I came to conclusion they are bit too long for me. I had these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2220

But decided to recently send them back and got the Lelo Luna and they are much better size wise for me. They are less lenghty and do feel great, but are bit pricey. But I like I can change the weight easily depending on what I am currently doing. And I do find thats easier for me to work with them because the previous were just bit too long for me.

Frankly I think the Tracey Cox ones would be too long for me! If the measurements are correct for those. Not sure it would fit. So I would go for something decently weighted and erh lenght of about 4 inches insertable if you are worried about fitting them both in

I have the Lelo balls and they are pretty good! Quite comfortable, and don't shift too much out of place like most insertables do with me. There are different weights you can use depending on your workout, or what you are doing, or how long you intend to keep them in. I like to use them when masturbating as they make an orgasm much stronger! The inner weights kinda rattle around and you can feel them and it can sometimes take you by suprise when you bend over or something! Lol! I have nothing else to compare them too, but I really like them.

Thanks Laveila and Avrielle; Oh wow id never thought you could use them like that, now Im definitely going to invest in some, the weights are interesting too, I think I will stick to the Lelo ones then.

Thanks again girls, and thanks HI for asking a good question.

I wanted to know some more info on the kegals for ages and never got around to asking the questions.

Laveila wrote:

I love the look of this system too http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20747

I love it! I'm not as consistant with my exercising as I should be, and it's awesome to be able to go up or down to suit what I'm good for accounting for that, as well as how long I'd be wearing them and what activities I'd be up to. Great to have the options.

The 106 is a definite leap, but I'll still dabble with it when it's just in the house and for short bursts. Kinda handy, as I'd never be able to justify buying one that weight/size alone, but when it's part of the set, leaving it sit for a week or two doesn't feel as wasteful.

Silly question maybe, but am I right to assume that all of these can help with strengthening pelvic floor as in bladder control?!

Something to think about for the future you understand!