Travelling UK to Amsterdam with sex toys

Hi guys! I go to amsterdam (from London) tomorrow with my girlfriend, and we were hoping to bring 2 specifoc toys with us. These are a bullet vibe (to go in a strapless strap on but it’s only really the bullet that counts as an electrical) and a wand vibe. Both are rechargeable. I was wondering if i should put them in a clear bag outside of my rucksack when going through security to prevent getting pulled aside and holding everyone up - would this be necessary?

Any advice would be great, I have watched the LH video on travelling with toys but I wasn’t sure where it would stand in terms of whether the wand would count as a large electrical in the same way as a hairdryer or straighteners etc.

Thanks in advance!!

Talking about taking sex toys abroad myself and OH are going to Tunisia is it safe to take sex toys to a Muslim country

I’m presuming from your post that you’re only taking hand luggage otherwise I’d suggest making sure the travel locks are on and put them in the hold.
They are electrical items and will show up on the scanner so you will probably have to put them in the tray with your mobile/laptop/tablet etc.
I’m sure it’ll give those around you a good giggle but probably better than being ‘outed’ by security!! :rofl:

Good luck and enjoy your trip

I think it depends on the country. Dubai has quite strict laws on sex toys (although I never had any problems) - you couldn’t even access the LH site when I was there.
Can’t imagine Tunisia would have a problem but I’m sure if you do a search on restricted items you can take in it should help.

You have probably left by now (or are stuck in a queue at the airport) .
I never take my shaver out of my bag so a small toy shouldn’t matter.
After 9/11 was a different matter, anything with batteries had to be out but that rule seemed to relax after a few years.