Trouble Sleeping

gooooooooooood news! I went to bed at 11, and woke up at 6.

Im exhausted already :P

I find that listening to audiobooks really helps me to drift off quickly. I tend to lie awake and ponder things which can keep me up for ages but if I listen to an audiobook I can't think at the same time. I listen for a while but it sends me off to sleep pretty quickly! Just helps my mind to switch off.

Sort out your body clock. Stop caffeine, especially after 5pm that includes chocolate, tea, coffee. Eat a bit earlier, have your evening meal at 6ish. Exercise, drink plenty of water and eat healthily. Try cammomile tea before bed.

Stop watching TV! Ban TV after 10pm and try to go to sleep. Read a book instead :) x

Just typical,

So i finally started getting bac into a sleeping routine, haza right?.

Wrong.

Got hay fever now, so im up all night coughing my lungs out!

Bout to drift off to sleep then my throat gets all itchy and cough cough cough, wide awake again!

Damn you mother nature!

I'm surprised you have pollen in the air! True, it has been warm today where I am but not summery-like. *Hugs* Hope you get better soon x

Ahaa I see your problem seems to be having no reason to get up!
If you don't have to be up and out of the house in the morning in order to (for example) go to work, college, do the school run etc, you have no reason to go to bed at a reasonable time.
Like others have said set your alarm, but this alone won't help, you need a time table. If you work from home treat it like the office and set youself a clocking in and clocking out time.
If you are unemployed right now when you make appointments or arranged to visit family or frineds arrange early appointments. Eg. Make dental, doctors, hair cut appointments for 9.30am. Arrange to meet friends for coffee at 10am rarther than 2 or 3pm.
I hope you get into your routien and get a good nights sleep.
Mrs A

I had trouble sleeping on Saturday but that was because I was in a bar until 7AM on Sunday morning jeeez worra night lol