Trying to measure up

Hello everyone! I’m looking for some advice. My OH and I have a pretty okay sex life, but I want to make it better for her. I’m less than well endowed (<5"), and even she says I’m the smallest she’s ever had. There’s no issue getting her off via oral, but unless she is on top, I can’t seem to give her an O. I can’t really get any penetration via doggy, or even missionary and due to some injuries, she’s not very flexible. I bought the Lovehoney 3" extender which did give me the length to try new things, but it didn’t feel “natural” to her (which we didn’t really expect it to), and she didn’t really enjoy it and I ended up finishing her off in other ways. I’m looking for some suggestions on what might have a more natural feel that I could wear to give her more than what I can with what I have. We have an amazing connection, and I just want to be able to satisfy her with more than just my tongue/fingers or with her on top. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello welcome to the forum :wave:

You will get some good advice hear i’m sure.

Hello and welcome @Justinlov69 :slightly_smiling_face:

There are lots of positions in the Positions of the Week topic you could browse through, and see if any of those feel like they could be a better fit?

Position enhancers like the Liberator wedges can help lift things up for better angles (or you could try firm pillows as a workaround to try before you buy). There’s also things like the sex chair, where she’d be on top but you’d be in full control of thrusting.

You can also get couples toys that can be worn during that can add a little boost. The We-Vibe Chorus has been a favourite of ours (though quite pricey). You slip that in, and then slip yourself in too. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

There are penis pumps too, but results vary. And cock rings can help you stay harder, though I don’t think they make you any longer (in my experience). The extra firmness may help though?

We use a variety of clit toys during as well, which I think helps. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks! We may look into some pillows/wedges to see if it could help with positioning. As far as rings go, I hqve no issues staying hard lol (we’ve joked about me having the opposite of ED being how easily I get hard, and how I stay hard even after an O). Something wearable (for me), that has a natural feel is what we are moat interested in. I want to be able to hit her spots that I can’t given my size constaints. :slight_smile:

Hiya @Justinlov69 - i’m sure it’s just a matter of finding a position that works…like @Ian_Chimp says - the Liberator wedge is awesome - it’s a chunk of change but it makes a lot of difference. We use the smaller liberator wedge quite a lot to do missionary, as doing straight missionary on the bed isn’t always the easiest for us (neither of us are svelt!) but with the wedge in place and the angle it provides makes access easier and also hits the spot better.

I honestly think that if you try a few “position” aids you might be able to get what you need. I’m strictly “average” but there is one position (we call it lazy sunday) which will make my wife cum everytime.

Also - on the extender front, I was lucky enough to get to test a couple of “products in development” recently - and having not used one before I can kind of understand the “not natural” feeling - however one of them was a lot “softer” material, and when testing that one we both enjoyed it - I could feel a lot more sensation, and she said it felt a lot more real too. Sadly i’ve no idea whether it’ll make it into production - however perhaps look for an extender that uses a softer material. It will of course mean you’ll need to be proper hard for it to work properly (i learned this quite quickly) - although it sounds like that won’t be a problem for you!

But really i’d just say…keep trying a few different positions…hopefully you’ll find one that’ll work for both of you… failing that - just have some fun with toys/hands. Being able to not focus solely on the “penetration” event being the bee all and end all has improved our sex life massively…as I suffer from performance anxiety sometimes (my head is annoying sometimes) - and realising that being together and having some fun intimate time regardless of whether it ends up with huge orgasms or not is the main thing.

2 Likes

Just checked out the We vibe chorus on the site. Might be something for down the road given our current financial situation makes it a little out of our price range.

Hey welcome to the forum :hugs: we’ve had quite a few posts on here before about this same topic so maybe if you have a search you’ll be able to gather some positive options you can try out :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for the input! We’ll keep looking for postions that may work! I love following the position of the week anyway. We really dont put too much emphasis on strictly penetration, as we have no issues pleasuring eachother in other ways. I’ll do some more digging on extenders with softer material for sure! Thanks again everyone!

Yeah - the Vixskin toys are awesome - i splurged on a vixskin dildo for my wife and she says its the closest to the real thing shes ever felt - they make extenders too…but they cost plenty…

Vixen VixSkin Colossus Silicone Penis Extender 7 Inch - Lovehoney UK

1 Like

Hi and welcome :slight_smile:

I am not the biggest either in the downstairs department, and the only way @FoxyLea87 can orgasm is either being on top or through oral / fingers. And from what I have read, it is not uncommon to not be able to orgasm from penatration alone.

Ww also use a variety of dildos measuring from 6" upto 8" length for me to use on her to give the extra length as well as clit viabrators.

I know this may not be for everyone but we have also involved other men (bigger down below) for when she has wanted to feel the real thing.

Hopefully you can find a solution, and I am sure you will get some great advice on here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There are cheaper models without all the app and tech features. I think there might even be one in the sale? (still £78 though)

I’ll chuck in the universal caveat that every body is different, so everyone can’t like everything equally. One person’s guaranteed orgasm giver could be the next’s paperweight. :slightly_smiling_face: Lovehoney do have a good Sex Toy Happiness Promise though, so you have 60 days to try a toy out and if it’s not the one for you you can return it for a refund. :+1: (the Promise info is about halfway down the page)

3 Likes

Thank you! The community here seems amazing and has already been giving some great advice! As far as other men, that’s a hard no from her. I’m super lucky to have a woman that only wants me.

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks! I’ll have to ahow that one to her and see what she thinks!

1 Like

I’m not sure the issue is your size?

I’m around 7", my wife has never come through penetration alone.
She can come from clit stimulation alone, but prefers blended with piv too.

If you still want to give her something bigger (I do too), you could always have you wicked way with her then switch to dildo/clit stim…?
As a bonus, after coming in her, she’ll be well lubricated already… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Introduce a toy like a wand on her clit whilst having penetrative sex, the vibrations and thrusting combination should bring her to orgasm.

1 Like

@Justinlov69 One other thing to consider, perhaps, is maybe introducing a butt plug if the OH would be happy to try. Might help her feel a little ‘fuller’ and maybe result in her g-spot getting more attention whilst inside.
My OH can only O from foreplay or being on top, as mainly needs clit stim to get over the line, and this way she can control how much she grinds, angles speed etc.,
As others have said, personally do not think size matters so much in terms of the female O through penetration from my experience

1 Like

If money is an issue, one way to get around that is to get reviewing your toy collection and get on the tester list as those toys come up reasonably often.