Turned on whilst shopping!

TheToyMan wrote:

I find a nice pair of dark sunglasses during the summer days helps with my favourite hobby, my oh even points them out for me if I miss them.

I could be wearing a welding mask, the wife would still know my eyes were. She knows what I'm going to look at before I've sniffed it out!

Just back from shopping and popped into M and S. Picked up a short black skirt on sale and heard a groan behind me....hubby!! Eyes wide and he said OMG!! and walked off in rather a hurry - I found this soooo funny!

Me - pernamently all day whilst we have been out!!

well im feeling very horny today and my hubby did the shopping this morning

Idlemaster wrote:

I always wonder what the woemn are wearing when Im out shopping - so naturally as they walk past me i look at their ass - then get the outline of a g-gtring or thong under the skirt ot pants they they may be wearing - and i have to say that sight is a total turn on fo me - gotta be carefull that you dont stare to hard at the ass...*s* havent been caught yet - that i know about...

oh you can't beat it when a hot girl is in the supermarket and she bends over and flashes her panties! Thongs are my favourite - I cant help but stare!

Girls, do you always know when we can see?

redapple wrote:

YES ... ha ha thats why we do it ...

orgmeister wrote:

Idlemaster wrote:

I always wonder what the woemn are wearing when Im out shopping - so naturally as they walk past me i look at their ass - then get the outline of a g-gtring or thong under the skirt ot pants they they may be wearing - and i have to say that sight is a total turn on fo me - gotta be carefull that you dont stare to hard at the ass...*s* havent been caught yet - that i know about...

oh you can't beat it when a hot girl is in the supermarket and she bends over and flashes her panties! Thongs are my favourite - I cant help but stare!

Girls, do you always know when we can see?

i thought as much red apple!

If a lady has spent a long time getting ready so she looks really sexy & beautiful, it's only right that we appreciate the effort & admire the presentation (have a damn good look). Monet didn't paint 'Water Lillies' to wrap his chips in did he?

i've only got to see a women with a funny walk and my mind goes into overdrive ..what's she got up there or i bet she just had a good one or i'm listening for the buzz ,sometimes i do get that you know smile of i would like to fuck your brains out right now and then a voice say's next ! back to earth ha ha shopping can be fun!

late night shopping is a wierd one too

Have often wondered what a young lady is wearing under her clothes whilst out shopping . I have also wondered if she would like her bottom spanked or whether she would like to have a pair of Ben Wa balls inserted and then go out shopping !

Late night shopping has always struck me as something of an opportunity, more than once have I "got dressed" for shopping.

This once included a kilt. Imagine, Bluewater in a skirt! There are two floors and a lot of glass.

:)

So it was you then Noon!!!!

SG69

This is my first post but i had to share my story on this topic lol.

About three years ago my fella and I tried a remote control toy whilst out for a drive but on the way home we got pulled over by the police. I was certain I was gonna get arrested for dangerous driving but thankfully he only wanted to tell us our brake lights weren't working lol. Thank god I didn't get strip searched x

Thank you Avrielle Aniko. Awesome name btw x

Hello and welcome little miss sunshine! Very funny story! I can see him saying "what have we got here then" as he traces the wire to it's origin!

SG69 x

It still makes me cringe thinking about what could have happened lol. Although it hasn't stopped me from wearing it whilst out. I think nearly getting caught made it even more of a turn on x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Hello and welcome little miss sunshine! Very funny story! I can see him saying "what have we got here then" as he traces the wire to it's origin! External Media

SG69 x

I can imagine the bomb alert threat going up...

Never mind the bomb alert WandA!

What about the Bum alert?

Get down, get down!

SG69

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Never mind the bomb alert WandA!

What about the Bum alert?

Get down, get down!External Media

SG69

*Ba Bum Tssshhh*

I love shopping for underwear. i always want to play in the changing rooms, but im a little too scared!! x

I almost always get distracted when shopping on Lovehoney, it's usually a surefire way to have me looking at other sites within about half an hour ;)