TV Series Ruins Lives.

😱 i just caught up on everything i'm cutrently watching since posting LOL.

Need to start something new until there are new episodes x

Here is a question... Would you dare watch a few episodes of something without your OH knowing they want to watch it too?! Lol I think that would cause a divorce in our house haha x

Yeah then id rewatch n not say a word

Dragonball Z. Lucky there's more than a few episodes to watch.

Breaking Bad, Dexter, Orange Is The New Black, Prison Break, Ugly Betty and Sons Of Anarachy!

Sons of Anarchy was a big one. A friend was watching it and she startred talking about it on skype, so I decided to start watching season 1 and was hooked getting through at least 2 episodes and night for all seven seasons.

I must be really missing out here - I hardly ever watch TV !

Most recently was Orange Is The New Black but before that was Suits

True Blood, I can't believe nobody has said True Blood!

I watched 24 episodes of Mr Selfridge over a week, followed by 26 episodes of Orange is the new Black last week. It's weird though now I've caught up with Mr Selfridge and having to watch one a week it's sort if lost it's appeal, might leave it a while and catch up on bulk again

Breaking Bad, Game Of Thrones and IT Crowd have stole my life.

Also, Forever in the US at the moment is absoutely brilliant. If you need something to watch - watch it!!!

Foxxy, I mentioned I'd miss half the shows - True Blood is also one of my favourite.

Also Game of Thrones, Jericho, Syberia, Person of Interest, The Tomorrow People, Being Erica (I LOVED this show - I miss it!), Star-Crossed, Battlestar Galactica, Falling Skies,Orphan Black, Continuum, Da Vinci's Demons (loved this as well!), Intelligence, The Strain, Haven, Kyle XY, Burn Notice, Merlin, V, The Nine Lives of Chloe King, Ravenswood, Legend of the Seeker (really good one, too!)....

Actually, now I prefer watching TV series rather than full movies... If you need ideas for TV series - tv.com is the site. ;)

LilHorror wrote:

slinkykinky wrote:

I got in to Game of Thrones when series 3 was airing and did some pretty serious binge-watching to catch up!

Tell me about it! Still in love with that show. Can't wait for the 5th season! :D

Gah me neither!

Also have had the same problem with Homeland, House of Cards and Vikings. I love a good series I do ;)

I totally forgot about The Vampire Diaries, Mad Men & Nashville - lol xx

Vikings season 1 and 2 lol

Grace1ess wrote:

Vikings season 1 and 2 lol

Brilliant aren't they borrowed neighbors last year first series hubby brought me both for Christmas watched both over a few days, have own tv in bedroom. Eagerly awaiting series 3 now.

Season 2 finale of Suits has broken me, oh my the last scene is rather steamy and ummm I need a minute, possibly two ^_^

Looking at this thread makes me realise how out of touch I am. I haven't heard of many of these series, let alone watched them! The only marathon watch I've ever done is watching the complete Cold Feet in 3 days.

This happens to us ALL the time. We've normally got two series (at least) on the go at any one time! Most recently The flash; Arrow; Agents of shield. We've watched Supernatural; Breaking Bad; Once Upon a Time; Charmed; Friends; Big Bang Theory; Prison Break; 24; Chuck...!!

Kittencub Vikings season 3 has already started hun, Sadly me and my partner have to wait for it to come out on disc as we don't get the history channel 😢

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Kittencub Vikings season 3 has already started hun, Sadly me and my partner have to wait for it to come out on disc as we don't get the history channel 😢

I'll wait for the dvd I prefer that way if I can.