tying up cock and balls

Can anyone advise please on the best way to tie up someones cock and balls? I know that he wants some swelling in his balls and I'd like to be able to add some weight just to the balls, but again not sure what to attach and how to do it so that the cock isn't supporting the weight. Needs to be a bit of an 'amateur' job - ball stretchers etc out of my market...
Thanks

hi my partner brought nipple clamps and after having a few of the lads around me and the girls walked in on them taking up a challeng of who could hang the most cans of carling off them a can off each nipple was as much as they could manage the photo evidence is hysterical when they had all gone home he thort it was a good idea to try to do this to his balls my advice to that is make sure you are in catching distence of the can as he nearly lost a ball to gravity and i dont think that he will be playing that game again lol lol lol lol lol lol

Any soft chord or string will do it, be careful not to trap his skin. Just tie it round his balls. Then you have pretty good control over him and you can lead him around and pull them tight. Warning - something tight around my balls gets me very hard and makes me cum very quickly, he might be the same. Not a bad thing though.

It is actually a very eash way of restraining a man if you are into a bit of light S&M. No need to bother with loads of cuffs & stuff. Lust tie his ball lead to somewhere convenient and whip or spank away. You can yank his string to let him know who's boss quicker than he can remove it!

thanks very much for the tip. I'll give it a try and let you know who was boss in the end!

easiest way is a long shoe lace, once around taking in the full sac and cock, second time around the cock, third time around just the balls and once more around the lot then tie in a pretty bow
if you get more into it you can use the xs lace to wray around the top of the ball sack to squeeze the balls further down into sac and away from body, which will delay ejaculation by stopping the balls from lifting into firing position.