Types of toy - rechargeable Vs mains

What are your thoughts? Do you feel some toys have stronger vibration and faster affects or in for long prolonged play. Do you feel that cleaning mains and rechargeable is more delicate over battery etc We have just purchased our first few rechargeable ones which come with usb kit not plugs if makes sense and a couple which come with batteries. Differences in examining products rechargeable seem more for a long time experimenting compared to battery. Be interesting how both compare in comparison - Pitt different types of toys really

I did a 'battery versus rechargeable' one just this morning 🙂

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1739360-battery-v-rechargeable/

I've only got the LH Classic Wand that's mains-powered. It's a bit too industrial for us. It's certainly incredibly powerful, but it also gets quite hot and the safety info says not to use it for longer than 15 minutes at a time with a 30 minute break inbetween. I think you can probably stretch this out using the lower settings but it's not something I've fully explored.

Oh thanks Ian chimp. See how frustrating would that be not being able to fulfill

Going by the reviews and a lot of people's comments on the forum most absolutely love it, so I think we're in the minority. 🙂 As it's so powerful it can bring on an orgasm really quickly. Sometimes you can go too powerful too soon and get a bit of a numbing effect, but the more you practise the more you'll know what works. We haven't written ours off completely yet, but at the moment we certainly prefer the lighter, rechargeable toys. The good ones have more than enough power for Mrs Chimp, and they generally have more features/functions than the mains-powered ones.

We have a toy recommended by you to try soon - we got during fantastic sale https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37543 The power on this seemed very strong when we had a lil look prior to charging

We like the shape of that one. Though it did take us a while to work out what to do with it once we'd got it. 🙂 I love getting the unusual toys but sometimes they take a little extra figuring out. For us it's a great warm-up toy for blow jobs and foreplay rather than a finisher. It has a similar effect to a vibrating cockring for me so it gives a good solid erection but with a bit of a numbing effect (depending where it's placed). Being a pincer style it opens it up to ball and perineum massages too, as well as anywhere else you like. 🙂 It's not the most powerful toy we have but it's certainly not feeble. It can be a bit too numbing on the fingers with extended use, but by that point we've usually moved on to something else. 🙂

Now intrigued at the more powerful hahaaa - looks like a fab multi use toy to have fun with.

Our favourite at the moment is that little blue tongue I keep talking about. 🙂 But I think the most powerful clit toy we have is the We-Vibe Tango, that's got some serious kick to it. It's plastic rather than silicone unfortunately so it's too firm and unyielding for Mrs Chimp to have as a favourite, but we've been using it with the silicone sleeves from some other bullet toys as a compromise. 🙂

I only have two mains-powerd toys - the classic Bodywand, of which I find the vibrations too buzzy. And the Doxy Skittle, which has much more rumbly vibrations. Still, I hardly ever use it, because I'm with Ian Chimp: Those things with power cables attached to them just don't feel like sex toys to me.

My favourite are toys that take rechargeable, removable batteries - like the LH 10 function series: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22172 and https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22772 (there may be others I don't have). Battery compartments are interchangeable on them, btw. And yes, there's a power cable as well, but I can live with it (actually, I find it rather convenient to have the controls right up by my hand and not directly on a butt plug).

Little blue tongue I must find this and add to wish list I think

It has been discontinued now unfortunately CB1987. I think given how much positive feedback it's had in the forum the lovehoney team should consider stocking it again.