Ultimate Fantasy!

Two questions. Just wondering what everyone else would do with their dream partner!

You're alone with the man or woman of your dreams, alone at last, this is the person of your fantasies -

1) What is the FIRST erotic thing you would do (excluding anything overtly sexual)?

2) What sex toy would you bring with you to use on them later, and how would you use it?(this is the sex question)

For me, I would run my hands down his shoulders, feeling his sexy body beneath his clothes, then I would slowly unbutton his shirt.

And I'd bring a vibrating bullet with me so I could set it on a low speed and massage his balls with it, then I'd insert it anally in myself so he could feel the vibrations when he was having sex with me.

1) I'd kiss his neck

2) Not a sex toy exactly, but I'd wear a silk scarf so we could use it for gentle bondage and as a blindfold - multi-purpose!

Good idea! And you could take turns tying each other or using the blindfold lol!

Vibratingcock ring sounds good - enjoyment for both of you!

And the bullet - a wired one of course lol! And not too much lube on it, that way it would sit nicely and not slide too far up while I was having fun!

1) slowly strip to a thong in front of the lady.

2) a bullet, and use it all over her body.

1. Lay out the toys on the dresser in front of her smallest through to largets.

2. Kneel in front of her and fix my eyes on hers, smouldering nt scarey!!

TB

1. Gently slip her wrists and ankles into the restraints and attach the spreader bar between her ankles.

2. Flog her before I fucked her from behind whilst still restrained.

SG69

All over her body..good idea she would be gagging for it!

And the flogging..bet she wont be expecting that..or will she..either way its a big surprise for her lol!

tallboy247 wrote:

1. Lay out the toys on the dresser in front of her smallest through to largets.

2. Kneel in front of her and fix my eyes on hers, smouldering nt scarey!!

TB

While she wonders which end of the toys you'll start with..the smallest or the biggest! Anticipation of wondering, what a great idea! She would be fixed by that smouldering gaze.

cj1972 wrote:

And the flogging..bet she wont be expecting that..or will she..either way its a big surprise for her lol!

Hiya cj! Not exactly a fantasy anymore. Do practice this often but. . .it was a fantasy some years ago! But wouldn't mind if it was the other way around nowadays!External Media

When I was youger(much younger!) about 14, used to visualise fucking the arse off my chemistry teacher(woman of course) on her desk whilst everyone watched. Boy was she a little hottie! Miss HeapExternal Media

SG69 x

Mmm well I would sit him on a chair blind folded and tied hands. kiss from the top down and then

on the way back up give him amazing oral teasing gently and them ride him until spent hehe

Just the thought gets me going hehe

Ooops got so carried away forgot the sex toy - would be a bullet i could use to massage his balls whilst sucking him off ;)

Oil and champagne

and then

pinches and nibbles !!!!!

TB

fran wrote:

Ooops got so carried away forgot the sex toy - would be a bullet i could use to massage his balls whilst sucking him off ;)

Lol after all that the bullet would drive him wild! Thats a really great idea, one Ive never tried out actually oh well maybe one day I'll get the chance..have to find someone hot enough to put up with all the restraint and teasing..I'd really go for that idea!