Ultimate turn ons

Easy. Mrs TJ masturbating for me. That's it, that's my number one turn on.

OH sucking her fingers after watching her play

For me it's feeling my OH getting excited layer next to me. Once I feel him getting hard I just want to jump on him.

My OH wearing a short skirt and stockings or hold ups with heels.

I could follow her around for days in a haze of lust!!

When we have a threesome and other girl gets nice and wet after coming , makes us ready

Good conversation, subtle wit.

(And I certainly do realize this is not the kind of answer most people would be likely to give when asked about "ultimate turn-ons".)

Visually, it's wearing anything silk/satin.

Very short dress and stockings.

the thought of being on my knees sucking on a big hard cock! love it xx

My OH showing me she gone commando while wearing a short skirt on a night out,cant wait to get

home so horny

Love a guy who just randomly puts his hands down my
Top/pants. Also on a guy love a man thong ha

Instant turn on is knowing my wife is wearing nice lingerie.

best thing she can do (and does) is tell me to finish on her face!

Just kissing a enough to get me hard.. It's a bit daunting kissing in public places tho 😝

Glitter&Pearls wrote:

Having my neck kissed mmmmm.......
Turn ons...when oh fresh out the shower
The V shape on a man leading down to his ____
Watching oh wank

+1 Sometimes he can just look at me with this look he gets every so often & I'm gone

Love everything about sex with my partner the number one thing is him calling me his girl talking dirty to me I love it he brings out the beast in me!!

I love to suck my other half's cock, hearing him moan with pleasure just makes me so wet!

That and good old fashioned kissing!

So many things!

Kissing my neck sends shivers through me. Or when we're kissing and she slips her hands into my jeans and starts to stroke my cock.... But she can floor me that 'that look' as she undoes my belt buckle. Oh, and the sight of her in nothing but stockings and her strap-on dildo.

OH in sexy underwear and her stretched out with her back arched and moaning whilst I'm going down on her.
Wow.

OH in white jeans & boots. Oh yes

KeptLocked wrote:

My OH wearing a short skirt and stockings or hold ups with heels.

I could follow her around for days in a haze of lust!!

Haze of Lust! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

For me, my OH's legs out, just makes me want to slide the skirt up and bury my lips and tongue into her every moan.