Ultimate turn ons

Reading these. Jesus, you lot are getting me horny.

OH taking control in bed.

Her rimming me and using her strap on.

Got to be stockings and heels

Kissing my hubby and My hubby kissing my neck sends me tingerling when he touches my breasts instant turn on and the tease of going down on me the build up is intense and sucking my clit omg hearing my man groan
Weather in sex or bj and giving my hubby bj 😉 basically....... Everything 😀

* When he pins me to the wall and touches me all over. Then kisses me down the neck. Massive turn on. Feels like hes taking the control this time and that makes me wet instantly.

*When he just starts kissing me really hard and deep and holds me tight.

These are the main ones, I've got so much minor ones too but its mainly when hes taking the control.
X

My wife wearing bodystockings or just stockings and high heels

for me seeing other women in stockings and heels x

for me its when i havent seen my gf in more than a few days and she comes round i just want to push her up against the wall as soon as shwe walks in and slip he clothes off

for me its when i havent seen my gf in more than a few days and she comes round i just want to push her up against the wall as soon as shwe walks in and slip he clothes off

My OH giving me mouth hugs ! The feel of her feet and legs in nylons.....seeing her getting dressed for work in the morning

Not for everyone this but my wife's milky boobies

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

When he kisses me like he means it, and puts his hand behind my head while he kisses me. And hearing him grunt and moan when we have sex, oh my god.

sugarboobies2232, you could be my wifey, that is almost word for word as what she would say,lol

as or me, I'm an old fashion "cleavage man" love the sight of women wearing something very revealing and showing of their cleavage, better than a naked breast.

Heels! I love heels! Especially on my OH's shapely legs, accentuates her perfect pins!! Gotta be 6inch! The higher the heel the better!!!

Has to be when I dress up for the hubby in leather pvc etc he loves it.

For me it's My hubby fresh out of the shower, smelling gorgeous, wet and looking hot.

For me, its different things. An aroma, a sneaky look or feel or basically cus im just feeling horny.

It's the way he looks at me, not breaking eye contact as we walk towards each other, then his arms around me holding me tight to his chest, and kissing my neck. God I get so wet! I just know that he want me! That was a great way of describing it as a " haze of lust" it's just how it feels.

When he pulls me close, kisses me whilst grabbing my ponytail and bites my lip and neck and I can feel his hard cock pressing against me. It's all in his manner and control over me. I absolutely love giving him a bj and hearing his moans. I adore him, all of him ❤️

So many things, the push back when spooning on a Sunday morning signalling it's on even though the kids are up, when she surprises me after saying goodnight and 15 mins later is back downstairs in heels and lingerie leaving me helpless, the swirl of her tongue/sucking her fingers saying I am going to suck your cock whilst in the middle of the day when I am working from home, she has actually blown me whilst I was on a conference call, she is pretty f**king special.

tear drop wrote:

better half sucking her fingers after watching her play

Unbelievable 😉😉

Yes, that's on my list !

I've wrote this before but thread got closed so will share here.. I got a new sleep app just to see what random things I say and what happens while I sleep well it kicked in early and caught me and the wife at it ? I never thought about this before but when I played it back I realised how much of a massive turn on it was, I played it to her and she said how good it was too