Unable to get to checkout

I have the deal of the day in my basket, click proceed to checkout and it keeps taking me back to the homepage ? Anyone else having this issue ?

Happening on both pc and phone :(

Hm... I would suggest to contact LH via chat so that they can check the issue. Or you can call them and make the order via phone.

menyanthe wrote:

Hm... I would suggest to contact LH via chat so that they can check the issue. Or you can call them and make the order via phone.

+1 :) xx

Hi YoungEssexCouple
You may need to check your cookie settings. To use our website you need to have cookies enabled to make your computer remember what you have put in your basket.
Cookie settings do vary depending on what internet browser you use (ie, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome etc). Generally you will need to adjust the internet settings/security and check if the cookies are enabled. Some security settings can be too high which can block cookies. You do not have to enable all cookies, instead you can choose to enable them for specific websites.
If you are not sure how to do this, please check the help section on your browser where there will be instructions to help you. For Internet Explorerer users, here is a link to Microsoft's website support: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies.
If you have done this and it still is not working please let us know and please feel free to call us and order over the phone 0800 0116899
Kind Regards