uncontroable laughing?

Hi guys and girls,

Last night when my boyfriend gave me oral I got to a point where I could not stop giggling... twice! He thinks im laughing at him but I have no idea what was going on, any suggestions?

L x

hello and welcome to the OA!

we only ever get the giggles if one of us does soemthing silly or the horrid fanny fart!

but laughing in sex can be a good and helthy part of it! just reassure your BF u wasnt laughing at him

diamonds

Heya!

Laughing is a common response to a loss of control, it's the early stages of hysteria. That's why we laugh when we are tickled: it's not that it's funny it's the loss of control. This is also why you can't really tickle yourself because you are in control of the sensation. I think it makes sense that you would laugh if you felt out of control during sex (something associated with orgasm). Though I can explain it, I don't know exactly how to make it stop unfortunately (although I'm not longer ticklish because I was tickled so much when I was little...maybe more oral is the answer )

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Heya!

Laughing is a common response to a loss of control, it's the early stages of hysteria. That's why we laugh when we are tickled: it's not that it's funny it's the loss of control. This is also why you can't really tickle yourself because you are in control of the sensation. I think it makes sense that you would laugh if you felt out of control during sex (something associated with orgasm). Though I can explain it, I don't know exactly how to make it stop unfortunately (although I'm not longer ticklish because I was tickled so much when I was little...maybe more oral is the answer External Media)

xxKPxx

oooooooooh so could this be why i suffer with nervous laughter? like when something bad happens i laugth and i dont mean to at all but it just happens! makes me look like a right bitch at times when i really am not laughting cos i think its funny.

Dxx

It's also associated with embarrassment - some people, when they see something that embarrasses or even shocks them, will laugh, even when it's not the 'official' response. That's not to say that you are embarrassed, just that sometimes, people have reactions that are not mainstream. If he likes you it won't bother him, just make sure he knows that you are aware that it isn't maybe what he expects. If We had the choice, we'd go for giggles, followed by guffaws....

Belles

I sometimes laugh when I probably shouldn't. I have a couple of times during sex and I don't know why really. I just have daft thoughts or hear a noise that makes me laugh - like at the min we're looking after a friend's cats and I had visions of them leaping on the bed and it made me giggle. I did extemely well once though when Elcano was shagging me on the settee and 'Acocalypse Now' was on TV and suddenly as he was pumping away 'Flight of the Valkyries' came on It was hilarious!! But I managed to contain myself thankfully!

'Apocalypse Now' even...

If you get caught in fits of giggles, it's usually all in the head. You have to train yourself not to laugh. Distraction is usually the best way. Try to really focus on the sensation and blank everything else, think about how good it feels. Get your partner to tell you a naughty story that you can play in your head whilst he goes down on you. Just a couple of suggestions. The laughing could be from nerves, embarrassment, loss of control etc. Just relax your body but more importantly your mind. Spend time getting in the mood so you are more likely to keep in that mind frame x

thanks guys, all this has helped altho i have never done it in any other situation? I'll just go with it and see what happens next time ;)

Sometimes when I go down on my OH she becomes incredibly ticklish and giggles uncontrolably, then wriggles around so much that I can't actually get my mouth to her pussy. A couple of spanks to the backside usually sorts that out (100% consensual of course!). If you are in to that sort of thing it's worth a try:)

Laugh and enjoy it! Sex is adult playtime ... children laugh and so should we. I said on another thread that perhaps we take sex too sreiously. It should be fun, let laugh and enjoy it!

Just let him know you're laughing with not at him!