Underwear

They feel and look so much nicer, they should make mens with lace.

@tommy2 they make plenty of menā€™s with lace, thereā€™s a good selection on here, but personally I just prefer womenā€™s, always have and always will. The whole sexiness, feel, cut, and the fact that itā€™s slightly taboo.

2 Likes

So many gorgeous ladies in lingerie canā€™t wait to try mine on and take a photo to share with you all

4 Likes

my wife wants me to wear underwear and womens cloths

Okay.

Is that something you want? Communication is essential so talking to her about it is a good start.

Iā€™m not sure what youā€™re looking for with this topicā€¦

It also looks like you started the same sort of topic a while back so Iā€™m marking this one as a duplicateā€¦

1 Like

If it something you want to do then go for it ā€¦. believe me, ladies who accept this or even encourage it are very much in a small minority. ā€¦ they really are ones in a million xx

R xx

So it seems this has been the case for a year or so (I have merged your two topics), how is it going? Are you still enjoying it or are you concerned about something?

2 Likes

im wearing womens cloths and uderwear now alot

1 Like

And enjoying it? I only ask because it seems it was very much your wifeā€™s idea. If youā€™re on board with it and enjoying it then thatā€™s great :+1:t2:.

1 Like