Underwear

My wife and I have just started being more adventurous in the bedroom last night she asked if she brought me ladies underwear would I wear them is this ok to do .

5 Likes

Is wearing women’s underwear ok when you are a man? Yes it’s ok. A lot of men like to do this. Some only wear women’s underwear daily because they find them more comfortable.

5 Likes

Thank you for that she’s looking now at underwear for me

1 Like

If you like it and she likes it, that’s all that matters. Same applies to anything between consenting adults. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I would be ok if asked to wear woman’s underwear. Personally I don’t think it would do anything for me. Equally it wouldn’t do anything if the Mrs wore my/guys underwear.

However, a girl in a guys shirt. Jaw drop to the floor, fling her on the bed.

1 Like

The only people that matter are you and the wife, if it is something that you both want o try then go for it. Who says an item of clothing is either male /female. Wear what you want and enjoy.

3 Likes

Why ask… JUST GO FOR IT :thinking::joy:

1 Like

It’s not something we’ve ever talked about but if she asked me I would do it with no reservations at all.

I know a few men that wear womens underwear as standard. They prefer the material and the feeling and the different styles. Remember, it’s only society that has made us assume that certain clothing is for a specific gender. The primary purpose is just to cover our bodies. Why should it matter what that clothing looks like. Have fun!!! :blush:

5 Likes

Have a look through the Lingerie Photos thead, you’ll find lots of guys rocking all sorts of lingerie :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

You’re a very lucky man to have such an open minded wife and if this is just the start of your more adventurous sex life then who knows what pleasures lie ahead.
Yes, absolutely it’s ok if it’s what you both want.

2 Likes

Why not make it even kinky and ask her to wear hers?

1 Like

Of course if it’s something you’d like to try and feel comfortable with then I’d say go for it!

Surprisingly there’s a lot of guys that find it a big turn on to wear women’s lingerie as the shape and feeling of the delicate fabrics can be rather erotic caressing the skin.

3 Likes

Go for it, i reguarly wear female underwear, its feels nicer, makes my ass look sexier and herself likes me in it.

2 Likes

As you’ll notice from my picture, wearing lingerie is nothing new to me. My ex and I occasionally shared, but it wasn’t her thing.

I’ve recently met a lady (only as my ‘normal’ male self) and we recently discussed this as a kink…

I’ve since spoken about it with her and she’s going to dress me in her things. Initially she was totally unnerved by it, but is now a huge fan of the idea and won’t stop talking about it.

I’m very excited…

Do what makes you both happy. It’s just clothes!

9 Likes

Go for it, I wear female pants every day and often with a nice pair of stockings. Cant beat the feeling of the material and they can be a lot more comfortable to mens. And there is so much choice, love a nice basque or cami.
Great that you OH is up for it, it can be a lot of fun in the bedroom

4 Likes

One of the best days of my life was when one of my girlfriends asked me to wear her knickers. I’d been wearing secretly for years, so to share it with a woman was just amazing. She preferred me in sexier and more feminine styles than she generally wore, so she started buying me my own. Now I wear women’s knickers full time. :bum1:

4 Likes

do you want to? if so, go for it. it’s OK if you’d like to do it

2 Likes

Scenario A. You both like it and find a new kink.

Scenario B. You don’t like it / aren’t too sure but have a good laugh and get some novel fun out of it.

Go for it.

3 Likes

As long as you feel comfortable doing it, then go for it :yum: the only person that’s going to see you is her and she isn’t gonna judge you because she suggested it anyway :smile_cat:

3 Likes