Unfair advantage!

@Goth_Girl
It is said , sitting a woman down, pouring her a glass of her favourite and cooking her lovely meal, can be the sexiest thing a man can do… what do you think on that.?

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever met a woman that didn’t like a guy in a nice suit. I stopped having to wear one for work years ago, but it used to have a very positive effect when I did. And if you rarely wear one (except for special occasions like weddings) then it can be used in the same way as lingerie as a bedroom outfit. Not that it’ll stay on for long…

5 Likes

Ooh I love a nice suit. He’s much sexier with his clothes on!

3 Likes

I’ve forgotten how sexy hubby is in a suit, tight on the bum and showing his bulge :drooling_face::sweat_drops: the shirt tucked in, the first 2 or 3 top buttons undone, the past week we’ve been doing roleplay. He decided to use the suit we got married in :drooling_face: definitely using it again

2 Likes

Love my hubby freshly shaven, suited up or smart shirt with top button open, smelling lovely, and just being a bit romantic or caring :heart: guaranteed a good night will follow!!

3 Likes

I know how you feel :heart: I’ve been having a lot of self confidence issues lately and there is so much out there for girls to make themselves feel sexy and boost confidence but what are guys meant to do? Put a thong on and get laughed at? Which is what happened to me. I kind of expected her to laugh but I’ve been told they’re a hard no now.

I know everyone is talking about suits/shirts and giving gestures but I think what @cunni319 is getting at is wanting to give that instant BOOM jaw to the floor, tongue hanging out, eyes popped out of your head moment and feeling that lusted after but I guess guys can’t give that effect so well.

Ultimately got to agree with @M32

1 Like

@Very-Ape, Sorry the thong fell flat dude, still you can always wear it for yourself.

Men can definitely do the instant jaw to the floor thing for a woman. I think its just a little trickier than the other way round.
Very hard to resist a special guy giving you “that look”. especially (for me) if theyr wearing a partially unbuttoned shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Or the jeans tightish tshirt combo.
But for me personally, its emotions that do it most. As you said, Feeling wanted, loved and lusted over. Someone your attached to not being able to keep their hand off you is a real turn on.

4 Likes

Yeah I just keep them for myself now, they make me happy :yum:

3 Likes

Well thats what matters. Maybe given time she will come around to the idea. I didnt used to like thongs on a guy either, but being around everyone on the forum (and all the great photos everyone puts up) ive acclimatised to the idea.

2 Likes

Just knock on the front door frank butcher style in nothing but a spinning dicky bow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Couldn’t agree more…what a man presumes a woman sees as sexy, can be very different from what a woman actually does see as sexy.
In my experience, it can be very subtle acts or gestures that can have an arousing effect on women.
On the suit thing, what is the song ?
:musical_note: every girl crazy about a sharp dressed
man :musical_note:

4 Likes

I think of this in a less gendered way. What someone presumes to be a sexy way to dress/behave isn’t necessarily going to be the same as what someone else looking at/talking to them thinks is sexy.

1 Like

Oh your definitely wired differently, your fuses blow quicker than ours :yum: @Goth_Girl

ZZ Top, WAY before my time @Iwill

3 Likes

I was talking as a heterosexual male, in a gender specific context, but I take your point.

2 Likes

:joy: yes right.!!

I was also talking as a heterosexual male :slightly_smiling_face: (my point applies to sexuality as well as gender)

Surprise OH with a candle lit room with sounds of never ending ocean waves lightly rolling onto the shore. Have a comfortable place for OH to lay naked while you cover their body with hot oils & low vibrating massagers. Make your partner feel like their the only one in the whole world & nothing would please you more than pleasing them. When you show someone special just how much you want to make them happy you will find out just how happy it will make you as well. We all need some special attention sometimes.

1 Like

Fair enough, no argument… but in that instance I was carrying on the thread from women on the forum regarding men in a suit. That was all.

2 Likes

Yeah, same boat here. I’m a big roleplay/visuals kinda guy and my OH is happy to oblige but sometimes I feel it’s quite onesided.
My go to would be: work uniform (military), a suit, or some tight clothing. But my OH at least prefers more behaviour/physical turn ons

1 Like

Sounds blissful. Doing this in a suit for extra points, sleeves rolled up around forearms :ok_hand:

1 Like