Unfair advantage!

Looking for thoughts and opinions guys and girls.

So I guess I’m lucky that relatively frequently I get surprised by the OH by her appearing or surprising me in incredible lingerie. Instant turn on followed by amazing sex.

My question is how can I repay the favour? All the “sexy” men’s underwear seems gimmicky and I feel I’d just make her laugh (which is fine!) rather than the instant desire I get from her dressing up.

Women have an unfair advantage!

2 Likes

Lovehoney do some sexy but tasteful underwear, have a look in the Lingerie Uploads Gallery, a few of the male members have pics wearing a selection, me included.

If it makes her laugh can end up with the desired effect anyway :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Rather than clothing have you thought about decoration.

My wife loves to see me in a metal cock ring and nipple chains and/or a collar.

1 Like

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Like @Goth_Girl said, I much prefer to see my husband doing something that needs doing or takes the strain off me. I’m not too fussed about him wearing anything in particular.

Sometimes he’ll just grab me and push me up against the wall and kiss me passionately. That does more than any underwear aha

Or just simply taking care of yourself , with manscaping, after shave, etc :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m not sure I’ve ever looked sexy doing the housework? Especially not the time I got toilet bleach in my eye.

5 Likes

I did, but mainly from @wildflower :slightly_smiling_face:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/what-are-you-currently-doing/257405/4480

I probably should mention that I’m the one that does all the housework. As yet, this has not translated into more sex for me. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

No long term damage then thankfully @Ian_Chimp :wink:

2 Likes

Hiya @cunni319 :wave: Welcome to the forum

Keep her confidence up…tell her how sexy she is to you.

There are some tasteful men’s underwear on LH. But you can think about your outer clothing too. I find a shirt very sexy on my OH, especially open! Maybe even a undone tie. Gives a look of power and confidence. Just general grooming and wearing aftershave works too. It’s more about confidence and the sexy talk than looks that does it for me really.

4 Likes

@cunni319 You can always combine the two. Do some housework in sexy undies. Don’t exclude ‘ladies’ lingerie either, you may look better than in the gimmicky guy stuff you talk about. Feedback from elsewhere in the forum is that even in heterosexual relationships lingerie on a guy can be good
(although that’s not my best bum pic lol)

Just goto find out what she likes, ive tried sexy underwear but it doesnt do much except get a laugh. Soon realised she prefers “a good looking clothed” look, so a tight tshirt or suit etc will get her from 0-100 real fast.

2 Likes

How does she feel about costumes, like a fireman’s outfit for example?

1 Like

Yes, smells can be very evocative. I have some that remind us of certain places/times and I use them very strategically.

What about some of the newer men’s underwear that are made of silky material and are meant to cup his genitals? I bought some for hubs because I thought he might like them, but it turns out that I really like them on him.

Or wearing no underwear and casually mentioning it while she can’t touch you? Cooking a special dinner in nothing but an apron? Would she like to receive photos from you in various states of undress? Read erotica to her?

Research agrees that women are less visual when it comes to sex, but that still leaves all of the other senses to explore…

@cunni319
Welcome to the forum!
Clothes don’t matter so much to some women - nothing sexier for me than a naked chest under a duvet or snuggly robe. And good self-care.
Up your skills. Not just in the bedroom - at making her laugh, providing nice food, pouring her a glass, lighting a candle by the bathside. Whatever she likes, perfect it.
Slightly ‘tongue in cheek’, here, but she obviously finds you sexy enough to dress up for - plenty of ways to return the favour and show your appreciation by helping her to find her relaxed and happy space.

3 Likes

However, should OH be looking over my shoulder, a linen shirt in summer (top buttons undone, white or any shade of blue) will do the trick… BUT not short-sleeved…
I guess some things depend on age / interests / tastes.

2 Likes

I’ve made dinner in a slightly too small black apron and thong for my wife. She loves it !

4 Likes

Ooh, yes, this!

1 Like

I think appreciating their efforts in selecting nice underwear for your enjoyment goes a long way. The offer of a sensual massage also gains brownie points.

In terms of outfits for men, think beyond underwear unless going for the male stripper routine. There are the clichés of uniform, but a discussion might uncover what your OH finds hot and it could be wearing nothing at all.

Good luck.

1 Like