Unfulfilled

I know some of you have talked in other threads about having long-standing fantasies or desires that you're hoping one day to fulfill. I'd be interested to know just how long you've been waiting.

For me, I just realised, it's probably been 25 years. Still waiting for something I couldn't even put into words back then, and have only ever tickled the edges of that particular need.

So, is there something you've always wanted, or something you did before but haven't for ages?

I haven't even been alive for 25 years! That must have been a painfully long wait... =[

I once made love in the woods, looking up through the tress, on a blanket in the Summer. It was beautiful, and I would love nothing more than to do that again...

I also reaaaally love roleplay, but my OH isn't into it beyond the occassional reference, so that is a distant dream right now, also.

As far as 25 year fantasies go though, I'm out! My first sex dream was sex with an older guy in a sneaky little campervan by candlelight... There is something about forbidden romance that gets me hot under the collar, and I would love to carry this out some day!

Is it sad I have no fantasies?

Well sorta. They are just that and I'm not sure I'd like them to leave the confines of my head!

WandA wrote:

Is it sad I have no fantasies?

Well sorta. They are just that and I'm not sure I'd like them to leave the confines of my head!

My husband thinks I'm strange for not having any fantasies, never have had, don't see the point of it really

Im going to 2nd the sunshine blanket one, done it once and it was lovely feeling the sun shine on bare skin whilst playing! would love to do this with the other half. Also would like to do the threesome but both my fellor and me agree its not the worth the risk so guess that one will never happen (so long wait)

Also my oh claims he hasnt got any, which is really annoying, he must have ....

Draig wrote:

I know how you mean! I don't have any fantasies, per say, but there are things that I would like to do, or things that turn me on to think about... I am constantly pestering my OH to tell me what he's always wanted to do.

He'll probably say "a man" or something some day, and it'll come back to bite me... -_-

Booties wrote:

Draig wrote:

I know how you mean! I don't have any fantasies, per say, but there are things that I would like to do, or things that turn me on to think about... I am constantly pestering my OH to tell me what he's always wanted to do.

He'll probably say "a man" or something some day, and it'll come back to bite me... -_-

No I wouldnt call mine fantasis just things that look like they would be fun to give ago, and in all fairness he has never said no. Just would be good if he had an imput!! I just get "ye wat eva" grrr even when it comes to toys he wont pick. Ok rant over

But maybe you have a point maybe it is something scary like that External Media hmmmm

probally not going to happen but you never know

1 a 3some with another woman

2 anight and a day in a dungeon being forced ,whipped and dominatrix type sex

3 an orgy wth all types of fetishes

4 seeing my oh totally abused by another woman

allways wanted but can't see it happening so keep fanatsizing on mmmmmm

lickmadick wrote:

Wow they are so close to mine, id rather see D being abused by other men though, other than that spot on!

Mr Monster wrote:

I know some of you have talked in other threads about having long-standing fantasies or desires that you're hoping one day to fulfill. I'd be interested to know just how long you've been waiting.

For me, I just realised, it's probably been 25 years. Still waiting for something I couldn't even put into words back then, and have only ever tickled the edges of that particular need.

So, is there something you've always wanted, or something you did before but haven't for ages?

Are you talking about sexual needs? Or just general life needs?

I'm incredibly, incredibly lucky in that everything I've ever wanted, I've been able to achieve. My desires change depending on my stage so for example with sub stuff, first I wanted to be bossed about, then light spanking, then pain etc. And I've had those desires met every time (maybe I'm just good at asking for what I want/going out and getting it but I'm still very lucky!). Same with "real life" stuff too - part of the reason I was so devestated when I thougth I hadn't got on to my PhD was because it'd be the first time I hadn't successfully achieve what I'd set out to achieve.

Again, maybe I'm good at desiring things that are within my reach, or maybe I'm good at making my desires happen but I am lucky to have or be working towards everything I could possibly want External Media

As WandA said - there are also things I'll fantasise about but would never want to fulfill!

Adx

Communication is the first step to acting out a fantasy. Never say never. x

lickmadick wrote:

Thought that was normal for a man......

My mind is full of wierd and wonderful things i want to try... will they ever happen? who knows?

sex in a room full of other people having sex. being able to watch up close all sorts of variety of sex and shapes etc.

been waiting about 18 years. Suspect I'll be waiting the rest of my life so best just store it away in the wank bank

k&dbdsm wrote:

lickmadick wrote:

Wow they are so close to mine, id rather see D being abused by other men though, other than that spot on!

two perverted minds think alike ha ha

Hiya,

Yeah i think it depends how sexually close you are and the right person. My OH did not have much experience, got with me 3 yrs ago an jesus...taught me to squirt etc and we speak about our sex life often. He is very open about fantasies and i found myself bein the same. Told him a fantasy i had had for years but never told prev partners or ex hubby but it felt safe telling him.

I have quite a good (other issues lol) sex life now and its top top top

Love claire x

kinkySnM wrote:

Hiya,

Yeah i think it depends how sexually close you are and the right person. My OH did not have much experience, got with me 3 yrs ago an jesus...taught me to squirt etc and we speak about our sex life often. He is very open about fantasies and i found myself bein the same. Told him a fantasy i had had for years but never told prev partners or ex hubby but it felt safe telling him.

I have quite a good (other issues lol) sex life now and its top top top External Media

Love claire x

now thats nice to hear... a bit of understanding and well done on the squirting been trying to get the oh to squirt for ages!

I don't really have any sexual fantasies, as I have already done most things when I was younger. I feel this could be seen as a bad thing but really my main fantises are focused on real life goals now.

I guess I've been lucky as I've always been allowed freedom in my relationship and we are a very open couple.

Mine isn't a fantasy as such, but one of the things I want to experience is enjoying sexy time with another woman. Normally I'm fine - me and the OH have established that his boundaries go far further than mine, so anything I want to try I just have to mention and we do it. This one is tricky though, as with the best will in the world, I can't fulfil this one with him. He's very eager for me to though, but finding the right woman is impossible though, as I dont even know any bi or lesbian women :(

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Are you talking about sexual needs? Or just general life needs?

Is there a difference? External Media It's that there's a side of myself that I've acknowledged pretty much all my life, but despite always knowing it's there, I've not done anything about it. It's hard to explain, since it's gone unexplored and is still a bit of a mystery to me (hence I'm being really vague!).

Booties wrote:

I don't have any fantasies, per say, but there are things that I would like to do

Ah, my bad! This is what I meant, really, rather than actual "fantasy" fantasies. I don't have those, as a general rule. I can count on one hand the number of actual sexual fantasies I've ever had, and some of those I had to really work at just to get started!

Also, people, I was really wondering if they're long-term, deeply-held desires or just stuff you thought up but haven't yet got round to. How long have you been longing?