unrequited kinks....

I think we can all agree, we've all got little kinks and well, acting them out is very very hot. Sadly if you get someone who doesn't share your view it can be tricky to say the least to get them to agree to partake in it.

I have this little thing, maybe it stems from the fact that I am a massive rocky horror picture fan, or that my idea of hot is drag queens lol but I love to see my boyfriend in my underwear. The other night i managed to persuade him to wear them for a bit to go get something from another room lol he had these little nautical striped girl boxers with a ribbon on for like 5 minutes, was so hot (and least i didn't ask him to wear a thong haha) but he was a tiny bit weirded out that i found that really sexy....if i could i'd get him to wear the whole shebang lol bra panties and stockings a la rocky horror picture show......but the chances of him agreeing to it are 0 so i doubt there is much point even mentioning it :( much sadness for me.....

got any unrequited kinks or tips to get him to agree?

well im pretty sure deep down he would be fine with it. just be honest and open and if his willing to wear your undies and venture out of your bedroom then maybe his screaming out for the same type of play.. who knows you could be a match made in rocky show heaven hehe.

i have a thing for smells lol literally things like sweat and feet (only females) which is kinda strange as i tend to be a very clean person. i guess thats my only freaky kink i have many but i dont want to be banished from the community lol

xLKSx

nah, i dunno, i was joking with him in order to find out what he really thought and i said 'next time i'll ask you to wear my bra as well' (not that it would fit mind you, i'm a DD) and he looked shocked and said 'no thats never gonna happen' then started laughing at how kinky i am.......not happy lol plus i've asked him what he wants to try and he has nothing!!!!!

smells huh, thats interesting, but apparently sweat is packed with pheramones so a lot of people find it kinda sexy....plus i tend to associate it with a hot sweaty session

Hi Wenchiepie

I think that your OH will just be unsure bout wearing your underwear and be scared he mite like doing it for you, i know that i was wen my ex asked me to do it for her.

Have you asked ur OH before if theres anything he would like to try ? Because the first time i was asked i hadn't reali thought about it and didn't have anything but i went away and thought about it alot after tht day and when i was asked again a had something to suggest. He will be more comfortable i think telling you when he thinks of something he would like because you have told him bout your wee kinks just give him a wee bit of time and he will warm up to the idea

personally i had a wee thing for my ex dressing up for me in sexi outfits but she did dress up as a very sexi teacher one nite for me, was a dream come true

You poor bugger! Maybe he is not secure enough in himself to be open about what he really likes etc. I know my OH has certain things she likes but she has mental blocks about them. I have to seize the initiative and guide her into something and then once the responsibility of wanting to do it is no longer an issue she enjoys it. Very complicated sometimes as I'm left always feeling like I'm a complete deviant when in fact it is her kinks which I'm indulging!

All this stuff starts and ends with communication though, and it can be a real ballache, ,in more ways than one! It's insensitive for him to laugh at how kinky you are, but it would well have been nervous laughter, logic is not always a big part of the emotional content of these kinds of discourse and it is easy to have an interlocution which does not actually match the messages which are being sent back and forth.

Anyway I'm no expert but worth having a talk about at a time other than sexy-time to explore that area without any direct pressure of sex in the background.

By th way no offense intended if anything seems a bit wierd - I'm in a funny old mood today! :)

we've not been together that long so maybe its just too soon for that lol, plus i only started having sex a few months ago....i've just had years worth of stuff i wanna try haha!!!! only problem with that is i'm a tad inexperienced sometimes.....and i get all embarrassed and blushy when i dunno what to do haha, he finds it really cute though....

i know he'd like me to dress as a secretary or teacher cos i have secretary glasses and he always says how much he'd love to see the whole package lol maybe i should just surprise him, might get him to open up more haha. to be fair though, doesn't matter what i wear when we're in bed cos i always end up the same way ;)

hes always known i had a few kinks, but i have a few weird ones so i've been slowly letting them slip so i don't freak him out haha

wenchiepie wrote:

we've not been together that long so maybe its just too soon for that lol, plus i only started having sex a few months ago....i've just had years worth of stuff i wanna try haha!!!! only problem with that is i'm a tad inexperienced sometimes.....and i get all embarrassed and blushy when i dunno what to do haha, he finds it really cute though....

i know he'd like me to dress as a secretary or teacher cos i have secretary glasses and he always says how much he'd love to see the whole package lol maybe i should just surprise him, might get him to open up more haha. to be fair though, doesn't matter what i wear when we're in bed cos i always end up the same way ;)

hes always known i had a few kinks, but i have a few weird ones so i've been slowly letting them slip so i don't freak him out haha

lol well hun wait a little while and if he wants you dressed up and ready to go tell him you want the same.

it took a little while for me and my missus to open up but after so many years we just do what we feel like its a beautiful feeling when your both open and experience all the new naughty things.good luck getting him all geared up, im sure you will get your chance and he will love it... you actually have me wondering what it would be like now External Media its something weve never done lol

xxx LK xx

hehe you never know, you might love it lol, womens underwear is really comfortable lol provided you get nice stuff, lol either really soft cotton or a nice lace. we have tonnes of time so its not like we have to do everything now.

Rocky Horror might be the best to approach this, esp if you go with a group of mates, even if they don't go to the lengths of the full outfit - there will be plenty of other men at it who will be wearing as little as possible!

Perhaps even go twice if you are frightened of how he will react, the first time go in your normal clothes and comment on how much fun it would be to dress up like everyone else had, then go again and he has no excuse plus he gets to see you in a very raunchy outfit too!

x

haha i'm gonna have to hire you as my sex lawyer hella!

Wickedgirl wrote:

I'd love to make love on the beach at the edge of the sea under the moon (but somewhere warm not British waters)

But the sand, the SAND!!!! I'm a bit phobic about it - it gets everywhere and feels so bloody horrid! Although, if it's a pebble beach, or rocky shore... that's a different story.

SS xx

SweetSubmission wrote:

Wickedgirl wrote:

I'd love to make love on the beach at the edge of the sea under the moon (but somewhere warm not British waters)

But the sand, the SAND!!!! I'm a bit phobic about it - it gets everywhere and feels so bloody horrid! Although, if it's a pebble beach, or rocky shore... that's a different story.

SS xx

I hate sandy beaches! Not a fan at all for this exact reason!

I love "rock" beaches

Ax

the sea in greece is really warm, you could try there....maybe not now cos of riots and stuff, but that sort of area would be good for it....i wanna try it, but the idea of sand in places doesn't thrill me! plus rocks can be sharp or lumpy....bruises....